Search results for query: *

1. Corinna

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I'm very embarassed how horrible my entry was so I'm relieved it didn't make it anywhere or else I would probably end up disgusting or boring people. All the finalists look really nice and I hope you guys have a good time voting and spriting it in the game.
  2. Corinna

tModLoader CMod

I've been meaning to do this post for a long time but my procrastination held me back, well it's not anymore because I'm actively pursuing my mod/game. I've been working/testing a lot of specific and indepth mechanics on how Terraria was made, how a game itself is made, and I've shared my...
  3. Corinna

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This will probably get ignored but I'm going to give it my best anyway. This character is the only character I've ever really made in my life and I've hung onto it for over 10 years now due to personal memories as an artist as well as a gamer. Way before terraria, when I was a child, one of my...
  4. Corinna

tModLoader CLib

Join my discord! Join the CMod/CLib Discord Server! Could always use help with my wiki or project itself! CLib GitHub: aberna01/CLib What is ClLib? Clib is an open source collection of different methods/tools to help you solve problems fast with easy to remember names almost as if you were...
  5. Corinna

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Brother, this rabbit king boss, what. This is not the king of rabbits. I implore you brother, I need to fill you on the fundamentals and a unit bunny rabbit, because bunny rabbits are the fundamental units of the universe. So please, let me teach you the bun-damentals. To make any mod...
  6. Corinna

tModLoader Corinna's Crazy Custom Content plus Corn (need more programmers)

I updated with a massive wall of text for my true crazy ambitious plans that I'll need to finish later. After five hours of typing I'm tired.
  7. Corinna

Updated to show the new AI off as well as the npc design change. Next I'll be working on more enemy designs and changes and figuring out the new ore refining system.
  8. Corinna

Updated to show the gold effects and cleared out some useless text because I'm not good at promoting stuff. My next little goal is getting the boomerang to function lke it did in wind waker, you will hold down the left click mouse button, select enemies, then throw the boomerange. I'll post the...
  9. Corinna

I have made custom collision and control schemes for all types of weapons. For example broadswords will have a downward sword slam in the ground if you have one equipped and press down while jumping. It's like Link's attacks in super smash bros. Hammers, Axes, dual wielding swords, all of that...
  10. Corinna

Hello if you haven't met me already I am making a mod that plans to redesign nearly every aspect of the game and add many new details, gameplay, and mechanics that basically are a whole new game but fleshed out and still Terraria. I plan to add MUCH optional content to prehardmode, hardmode, and...
  11. Corinna

Corinna's Mod

12. Corinna

Corinna's Mod

I'm in desperate need of some help - a spriter or coder or anything really, doing most of this by myself is boring! This is Corinna: She's your friendly pink hair humanoid alien from outer space come to make your adventure a little less lonely... or is she the one who doesn't want to be...
Back
Top Bottom