Search results for query: *

1. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not sure if anyone has ever noted this, but am I the only one who finds the Rogue class/weaponry way too overpowered? I mean seriously, in every stage of the game, the rogue class and it's respective weaponry has been the superior choice. It completely overshadows the existence of the other...
  2. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So, apparently this Anti-Buff token can be sold for 10 gold, and crafted indefinitely without anything. So... Perhaps this needs a fix, got myself 999 platinum quick.
  3. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you lots! I appreciate it. :)
  4. Pericles_Corde

Underrated Weapons

I definitely think the Flying Knife is underrated. I rarely see anybody talking about it, yet it was my first loved weapon in my very first playthrough up to Plantera. Flying knife served me very well. But well, you also will quickly notice that there are better choices nowadays.
  5. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I know it's a lot to ask but could a kind soul post the last two major patch notes of the mod, please? Kinda taking a social break off of Discord and still not too fond on joining too many servers again. Would be great! Thank you in advance.
  6. Pericles_Corde

Mobile Terraria Mobile - And how my experience went

I am personally more a fan of the smooth variant of lighting. I could likely get used to the retro variant, although this doesn't exactly change the performance. The release is relatively new so I would assume it will get improved eventually. It's just a little frustrating to know the old...
  7. Pericles_Corde

Mobile Terraria Mobile - And how my experience went

Greetings I thought I would leave my thoughts on the new update. I was definitely excited for the mobile release. I of course preferred to play on my computer considering I am on it most of the day. But especially as of late, I have been out a lot. Hence, I have been playing a ton of Terraria...
  8. Pericles_Corde

So uhh, I thought I share it: http://i.epvpimg.com/I9nebab.jpg (Look to the left)

So uhh, I thought I share it: http://i.epvpimg.com/I9nebab.jpg (Look to the left)
  9. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well, I have decided it might be a good idea to make another Calamity playthrough, and keep track of things that I notice. Just did two others the past weeks, this one I am doing now is purely Calamity mod though. No other mod. I hope I can perhaps contribute to some balance issues or general...
  10. Pericles_Corde

Perhaps a viable build? [Undying warrior build]

Yeah, you should. After further testing, it is safe to say your health regeneration is always over 20 health per second (without external buffs such as campfire, heart lantern and honey). Which is extremely useful, because you can in theory even with full damage regenerate your health back to...
  11. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

It's a cool mod, and definitely a welcome opposition of the "Universe of Swords" mod - I like! And since you are giving us the opportunity to suggest bow ideas, I'd like to contribute to this. I hope you don't mind a long list of bow ideas I have/had. ^^ That's all I have for now. Good luck...
  12. Pericles_Corde

If the red strange plant would be changed to blue, we would have one strange plant for every...

If the red strange plant would be changed to blue, we would have one strange plant for every lunar color (vortex, stardust, solar & Nebula)
  13. Pericles_Corde

Well, I have two questions in one if that's allowed. The first: Did you play your first...

Well, I have two questions in one if that's allowed. The first: Did you play your first playthrough of this game alone or with a friend? The second: How did you find out about Terraria?
  14. Pericles_Corde

I'm currently working it out actually. The idea is to swap out the mini biome variant with the...

I'm currently working it out actually. The idea is to swap out the mini biome variant with the jungle, and make the mushroom biome the major biome. In other words, both would be exchanged. But I'm still working it out actually. So I will have to see how I twist things so that it works out. ^^
  15. Pericles_Corde

I mean, it would be fairly easy to work it out. It already exists and there are a few parallels...

I mean, it would be fairly easy to work it out. It already exists and there are a few parallels to the jungle. They could just swap places. All we would need is an alternate ore to chlorophyte, and two alternate bosses, the rest is technically already there.
  16. Pericles_Corde

I'm thinking about whether or not it would be a good idea to make the glowing mushroom biome an...

I'm thinking about whether or not it would be a good idea to make the glowing mushroom biome an alternate biome to the jungle biome. Hmm...
  17. Pericles_Corde

Perhaps a viable build? [Undying warrior build]

So, before I start, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, please move it to the right section. And another thing before I start, here is a little backstory to how this build was created. I was in my very first world again. So, in other words the world that I have refined and enhanced over the...
  18. Pericles_Corde

Your necessities for every (vanilla) playthrough

Finally, I'm doing a vanilla playthrough again. After such a long time of playing purely modded, I have yet another vanilla adventure, and finally on expert mode. And there is one thing I have noticed: There is always - always - that one item that is necessary for every playthrough, regardless...
  19. Pericles_Corde

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Kinda only 809 hours on PC and roughly 60 - 100 hours on mobile, so about roughly 900 hours. And raising. But I also only got it for a rather recent time.
  20. Pericles_Corde

How do u get these stuff on ur name

I believe like in every forum, this is a rank rewarded for activity and reputation. Nothing you can just give yourself, I would assume. Not really important, either. ^^
Back
Top Bottom