Search results for query: *

1. Pericles_Corde

Mobile Terraria Mobile - And how my experience went

Greetings I thought I would leave my thoughts on the new update. I was definitely excited for the mobile release. I of course preferred to play on my computer considering I am on it most of the day. But especially as of late, I have been out a lot. Hence, I have been playing a ton of Terraria...
  2. Pericles_Corde

Perhaps a viable build? [Undying warrior build]

So, before I start, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, please move it to the right section. And another thing before I start, here is a little backstory to how this build was created. I was in my very first world again. So, in other words the world that I have refined and enhanced over the...
  3. Pericles_Corde

Your necessities for every (vanilla) playthrough

Finally, I'm doing a vanilla playthrough again. After such a long time of playing purely modded, I have yet another vanilla adventure, and finally on expert mode. And there is one thing I have noticed: There is always - always - that one item that is necessary for every playthrough, regardless...
  4. Pericles_Corde

Biomes & Nature Addition to the desert: Meteorite landing causes nearby sand to become glass

I don't know if that's the right place to post it, but I post it here because it affects a biome, or technically two biomes. The idea is short and simple. What I have noticed is that whenever a meteorite lands in the desert, it is really difficult to get all of the ores. Sand falls, it is...
  5. Pericles_Corde

PC Pericles Corde, or Peri for short.

Greetings, fellow Terrarians, a little late but I also want to introduce myself. :) My name is Pericles Corde, or PeriCore/Peri for short. I am a 21 year old male and you guessed it, I play terraria. Or do I? Yes, I do. :) I am also living in Germany and therefor I am German. Who would have...
  6. Pericles_Corde

tModLoader Performance issues in a world where specific points have been reached

Greetings dear Terraria Community, I wasn't exactly sure where to post this issue into as this is modded Terraria, so I thought here would be a good place. If this isn't the appropriate place for that I would appreciate if this thread could be moved into the appropriate section. To describe my...
Back
Top Bottom