Search results for query: *

1. Scrubby Dubby

Weapons & Equip New Biome Mimic Drops!

I made a few changes based on your feedback. Thanks
  2. Scrubby Dubby

Any type of bullet. Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot!
  3. Scrubby Dubby

What’s the Rarest item you ever obtained?

Here is a few: Slime Staff Multiple Jungle Keys The Axe Still trying to get all the trophys though!
  4. Scrubby Dubby

NPCs & Enemies The Skeletal Conquest, A new PH invasion!

I'll make a few changes, thanks for the feedback!
  5. Scrubby Dubby

Terraria Bad Ideas

Extreme Hardcore Expert Mode When you die, your game/data is deleted
  6. Scrubby Dubby

Terraria Bad Ideas

Zombies have a 99/100 chance to drop the Last Prism!:zombie: Copper armor gives 1005209 defense
  7. Scrubby Dubby

Thanks for the feedback! I'll change it shortly.
  8. Scrubby Dubby

Footsteps echo from inside the dungeon... The Skeleton's are Attacking! I recently thought of an invasion that occurs pre-hardmode. The Skeletal Conquest is a post Skeletron invasion where skeletons rise from beneath the ground. The event lasts until ithe player(s) defeat all of the skeletons...
  9. Scrubby Dubby

Weapons & Equip The Grapple Glove

I was recently sketching in my notepad, bored as usual, when I thought of a cool thing to have in Terraria! That item is: Please reply with any changes or opinions you have, and if you can make a sprite for the grapple glove, please send it to me! I might add it to this post (I will give...
  10. Scrubby Dubby

Showcase your headquaters!

Just a tiny ship for Ca pi tain Morgan! (Built on PS4, sorry for bad quality, pic taken with phone. Couldn't get the image to send.)
  11. Scrubby Dubby

Terraria Bad Ideas

Killing 100 of any enemy/boss, summons a nogger and stronger version of itself! ×2 health ×2 dmg ×2 defense :joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking: Just imagine, a Mega Moon-Lord...
  12. Scrubby Dubby

Console Best Way to Start a New World

I think I found the greatest way to start a new playthrough! Here is the quick and easy steps! 1. Get the merchant to move in. 2. Make the reinforced fishing pole 3. Buy the bug net 4. Run to the ocean and catch bait on the way 5. Catch the reaver shark 6. Make a hellevator, and collect...
  13. Scrubby Dubby

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

This may sound strange, but I never knew duke fishron existed on old-gen console. Before the console 1.3 update, I thought Duke was a PC exclusive boss!:dryadwhat:
  14. Scrubby Dubby

Whats your loadout?

Full beetle armor Frostpark Boots Bone Wings Fire Gauntlet Master Ninja Gear Charm of Myths Daybreak Solar Eruption Nebula Blaze Stardust Dragon Super Healing Potions Rod of Discord I have yet to defeat moon lord!:dryadgrin:
  15. Scrubby Dubby

Terraria Challenges?

The Fisherman I am currently playing this challenge and I will say, this is fun!
  16. Scrubby Dubby

NPCs & Enemies A New Npc?

A few weeks before, I had actually started using potions during boss fights because I am not very good at farming, and that got me thinking, "There should be an easier way to get potions" and so I thought of the alchemist, a pre-hardmode NPC that sells potions. She moves into your town after you...
  17. Scrubby Dubby

(Hello everyone!:dryadgrin: This is my first suggestion so please let me know if I'm missing anything! 1. Bloody Knife-A throwing weapon dropped from Crimson Mimics. It deals 40 damage and has a use time of 15, can pierce enemies, and takes no mana or ammunition. It flies 10 blocks before...
  18. Scrubby Dubby

Your Best and Worst moments in Terraria?

My best: Finding Hermes boots, Shoe Spikes, Enchanted Sword, enough platinum for full armor set, 25 gold coins, 7 life crystals, and a slime staff on my first mining trip. My worst: Getting Duke foshron to less than 100p hp and then dying! *Fishron
  19. Scrubby Dubby

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

My least favorite biome is the corruption, because when you start a new playthrough, the monsters are pretty difficult, and later in tge game, they become more annoying than anything. Another reason is the giant chasms, they always get in the way of exploration!`:mad:
  20. Scrubby Dubby

Terraria Bad Ideas

A random occurrence where an earthquake happens. When touching the ground you get the debuff EARTHQUAKE!!! (Movement speed is slowed by 25% and the screen shakes rapidly) After the event, a random crack appears in the ground. Baby Moon-lord Post Moon-Lord Enemy found at night on the surface...
Back
Top Bottom