Search results for query: *

1. Scrubby Dubby

NPCs & Enemies The Skeletal Conquest, A new PH invasion!

Footsteps echo from inside the dungeon... The Skeleton's are Attacking! I recently thought of an invasion that occurs pre-hardmode. The Skeletal Conquest is a post Skeletron invasion where skeletons rise from beneath the ground. The event lasts until ithe player(s) defeat all of the skeletons...
  2. Scrubby Dubby

Weapons & Equip The Grapple Glove

I was recently sketching in my notepad, bored as usual, when I thought of a cool thing to have in Terraria! That item is: Please reply with any changes or opinions you have, and if you can make a sprite for the grapple glove, please send it to me! I might add it to this post (I will give...
  3. Scrubby Dubby

Console Best Way to Start a New World

I think I found the greatest way to start a new playthrough! Here is the quick and easy steps! 1. Get the merchant to move in. 2. Make the reinforced fishing pole 3. Buy the bug net 4. Run to the ocean and catch bait on the way 5. Catch the reaver shark 6. Make a hellevator, and collect...
  4. Scrubby Dubby

NPCs & Enemies A New Npc?

A few weeks before, I had actually started using potions during boss fights because I am not very good at farming, and that got me thinking, "There should be an easier way to get potions" and so I thought of the alchemist, a pre-hardmode NPC that sells potions. She moves into your town after you...
  5. Scrubby Dubby

Weapons & Equip New Biome Mimic Drops!

(Hello everyone!:dryadgrin: This is my first suggestion so please let me know if I'm missing anything! 1. Bloody Knife-A throwing weapon dropped from Crimson Mimics. It deals 40 damage and has a use time of 15, can pierce enemies, and takes no mana or ammunition. It flies 10 blocks before...
  6. Scrubby Dubby

Well hello there...

Hey guys, my name is Scrubby and I use Terraria on Ps4, Ps3, and 3ds. I like to play challenges and am currently looking for tips on defeating moon lord on PS4 so please reply with anything that could help with the battle, I would highly appreciate it!). Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom