Search results for query: *

• Users: PaulJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PaulJ

Other Crafting interface

(I had to edit this a whole bunch of times because I tend to ramble - sorry, my bad.) The crafting interface is needlessly inconvenient imo. This can be fixed, and in part has already been demonstrated to some extent on the older console versions via the category tabs (which aren't perfect...
  2. PaulJ

NPCs & Enemies NPC idling actions

Not gonna suggest a random OC like so many threads here do; rather, I'm gonna focus on why NPCs seem so detached from the game world. To put it bluntly they're just vending machines. Oh sure the Dryad casts a blessing, sometimes a party happens, maybe a few other things, but that's it. They...
  3. PaulJ

Belated greetings

Hi all, Long-time Terraria player here, I actually played since v1.1 at a friend's place when I was taking care of him due to his health issues. Eventually I got the PS3 version, then for the Vita, Android, and the PS4, and finally early this year I picked up the GOG version. I am - well, was -...
  4. PaulJ

PC UI scale reset

Hi all, I tried searching the forums first for any relevant hits but didn't find any. The problem I'm having is that the UI scaling is reset to 100% when I launch the game. Oddly, the game also does remember the actual value because it displays both. Here's a screenshot: Notice how UI...
Back
Top Bottom