Search results for query: *

• Users: Tycho
  • Order by date
  1. Tycho

I was gonna be a Samurai for Halloween. Not changing my mind for a sentient butt.

I was gonna be a Samurai for Halloween. Not changing my mind for a sentient butt.
  2. Tycho

What in Calamity's name is this

What in Calamity's name is this
  3. Tycho

Just some guy with Aspergers nothing much. Complete Dice Roll when you meet me. That's All I can...

Just some guy with Aspergers nothing much. Complete Dice Roll when you meet me. That's All I can say.
  4. Tycho

Vanilla terraria equivalent of "Where's Supreme Calamitas?" (You'll only know if you follow the...

Vanilla terraria equivalent of "Where's Supreme Calamitas?" (You'll only know if you follow the calamity mod)
  5. Tycho

Who drew your Profile Pic? It looks awesome!

Who drew your Profile Pic? It looks awesome!
  6. Tycho

Alright Ill come clean. I'm a complete dice roll when you're talking with me. Some days Id be...

Alright Ill come clean. I'm a complete dice roll when you're talking with me. Some days Id be jolly and full o' jokes! Others, I'm just sad.
  7. Tycho

Know me as the Guy who suffers Aspergers. Its just a thing for all Teens to be in a Depression...

Know me as the Guy who suffers Aspergers. Its just a thing for all Teens to be in a Depression, isn't it?
  8. Tycho

Im with ya. First day and Im already revealing how much I hate myself. And this was the summer I...

Im with ya. First day and Im already revealing how much I hate myself. And this was the summer I claimed that I was gonna regain my sanity. Terrible. I know.
  9. Tycho

Im just an Idiot with extreme Self-Hatred, suffering Aspergers (A "Smart" form of Autism) until...

Im just an Idiot with extreme Self-Hatred, suffering Aspergers (A "Smart" form of Autism) until the end of my days.
Back
Top Bottom