Search results for query: *

1. Apacchii

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Here it is! Join this mod's discord: Join the Apacchii's Classes Mod Discord Server!
  2. Apacchii

Not really, i didnt think it would be necessary since i just assume 99% of the ppl wont join. I might make one tho... might come in handy for things like Bug Reports and such...
  3. Apacchii

PROBABLY going to rework that ability too
  4. Apacchii

Sadly this is something i've been trying to fix since the Healer class got released, i've tried asking for help on the tModLoader Discord Server and such but no one ever responds. Basically it happens cause a line of code that is supposed to sync all the player's health doesnt actually work...
  5. Apacchii

Do you happen to be playing with 'Anti Buff' ?
  6. Apacchii

Do you have any mods that mess with health ? And whats your max hp ?
  7. Apacchii

It seems to work fine for me. Can you provide more info ?
  8. Apacchii

Oh god...
  9. Apacchii

There are enough Mastery Points to fill the whole tree, and you'll still have some to spare. And the DoT doesn't affect the enemy's invulnerability frames because it behaves like vanilla DoTs do. It might be something else.
  10. Apacchii

Glad you're both enjoying Terraria `:happy: Im actually working on a menu for that for the next update, it might take a while tho since i just recently started (only 2 classes are 100% done at the moment). It will allow you to see the 2 abilities of each class even if you dont have them +...
  11. Apacchii

🤔 (I suck at 2D art, sry)
  12. Apacchii

Might just call it Lamia and give a free Lamia Set when you first craft it idk
  13. Apacchii

I'm gonna be honest, this might actually happen, i really like the idea. I've been playing with a sort of "acid pool" projectile lately for something else, but i guess i could change it to fit this. The only thing i need is a good name and some sort of quirk to make it different from the other...
  14. Apacchii

Fixed, thanks!
  15. Apacchii

I forgot to say... Dont forget to set your mod keybinds! [aka there's a new keybind in this mod]
  16. Apacchii

Fixed...
  17. Apacchii

fml i suck at making mods work as intended... ._.
  18. Apacchii

I just released a new hotfix to fix this, just update the mod again and it should be working fine
  19. Apacchii

Did it work ?
  20. Apacchii

Not really, sry :\
Back
Top Bottom