Search results for query: *

1. lackOfBetterTitle

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Well, there are credits now. I guess the journey can officially be said to have and end.
  2. lackOfBetterTitle

Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

Check the Jungle Island. ;)
  3. lackOfBetterTitle

I was unaware that you could cancel biome mimic spawns that way. You learn something new every day. :)
  4. lackOfBetterTitle

In testing, WoF attempts to evenly space itself between the floor and ceiling of hell. It checks the map border as a floor, and since it cannot leave hell, it checks the biome transition line as a "ceiling" in the absence of solid blocks. I don't know if this is new of has always been the case...
  5. lackOfBetterTitle

Thank you so much for the feedback! I actually did a full play though of the map myself (non-journey) before releasing it, and I am acutely and painfully aware of the scarcity of crystals. To be honest I never expected anyone to reach 400 life. I only ever bothered with getting enough to spawn...
  6. lackOfBetterTitle

The Wall of Flesh fight was honestly not too bad in testing. Melee might have some issues though.
  7. lackOfBetterTitle

Starfury is a great weapon in it's own right in my opinion, especially when there are no cave ceilings to get in the way. I considered putting the fiery great-sword somewhere in the map, but decided against it. Even if you could get it, there is a very limited number of queen bee summons, and...
  8. lackOfBetterTitle

The answer is you can't. Fortunately, hellstone is in no way necessary to progress in the game so it shouldn't matter.
  9. lackOfBetterTitle

The dungeon wall type does not prohibit rusty and fire themed enemies from spawning. It simply raises the spawn rate of blue armored bones and friends. So it is possible to get the other types of skeletons, they are just rarer due to the fact that they have a comparatively low spawn rate. So you...
  10. lackOfBetterTitle

A minor update: "Creative" is now "Journey." It's the same map, but hopefully the new name makes it clearer what difficulty it's on.
  11. lackOfBetterTitle

Of course! If you want to strictly adhere to the newer map, I would give yourself a sharpening station and abstain from the hard mode biome chests as well.
  12. lackOfBetterTitle

The original intent of the sand was to provide valid land for the angler to spawn on. However, The dungeon island in general is going to look quite a bit different in future, and more sand is part of those changes.
  13. lackOfBetterTitle

There is sand in the map, but not much. This is probably going to change though. While there is no hellstone, you don't need to grind for the absurdly rare hotline. The golden bug net (which is much more common) can catch lava bait.
  14. lackOfBetterTitle

I'm glad you are enjoying the map! I didn't consider using the graveyard as a source bait, that's really clever. To answer your questions though, - There is a dungeon, and also a Lizard Temple. They are pretty far away from the main island though, I may make them closer in future. - On expert...
  15. lackOfBetterTitle

Maybe. Unfortunately, the map relies on an expert/master mode exclusive mechanic to function. I am working on a solution, but it's not as simple as swapping difficulties in TEdit.
  16. lackOfBetterTitle

The world is corruption, so naturally no crimson hearts. The road to EoW is... involved.
  17. lackOfBetterTitle

Skyblock: A Minimalist Approach to Survival Push your creativity and knowledge of the game to it's limit in a world where you are given as few resources as possible. Thank's in part to some new tricks in 1.4, the entire game is now beatable. Build, farm, and fight your way to the Moon Lord!
Back
Top Bottom