Search results for query: *

• Users: Urix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Urix

PC Zenith Mystery Sword?

I recently crafted the zenith, and wanted to try it out. I found out, that when it swings, it summons this sword projectile. I looked on the official Terraria wiki, but I found nothing for it. Can anyone explain what this is? Edit: I was able to remake the sprite, pixel-by-pixel.
  2. Urix

tModLoader The Etherium Mod

Welcome to The Etherium Mod! The Etherium Mod is a content mod that aims to add balanced content to Terraria. Join the official Discord! Team: Lead Developer: Me Spriter: Me, CantWontDo Programmer: Me ------------------------------- Content ----------------------- This is Crystali...
  3. Urix

add icon to mod?

so, i want to add an icon to my mod, but blushie's tutorial doesnt help.
  4. Urix

tModLoader Cataclysm Mod

The Cataclysm Mod has been cancelled. Please check out the Etherium Mod here: tModLoader - The Etherium Mod
  5. Urix

tModLoader influx waver ai thing?

so, im trying to make an ammo called "Influx Bullets" which use the Influx Waver AI. but, when i use it's AIstyle (81), the bullet is diagonal and doesnt do the thing that the influx waver does. help?
  6. Urix

Magic Missile Type Weapon?

so, i want to make a magic missile weapon, but whenever i use aiStyle 9 it just shoots the magic missile projectile, help?
  7. Urix

tModLoader Help with slime boss?

Hi! So... im making a slime boss kinda like the king slime but i dont want him to drop blue slimes when he gets hurt, i want him to teleport like the king slime, but when i use the king slime AI, the dust when he teleports is BLUE. also, i want him to be animated when he jumps too. im...
  8. Urix

make yoyos shoot projectiles?

So, i have been wondering, how do i make my yoyo projectile shoot OTHER projectiles. Just wondering.
  9. Urix

help with armor set

so, i got this error c:\Users\Fooster\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Foosterium\Items\Armor\GraniteMask.cs(26,24) : error CS0115: 'Foosterium.Items.Armor.GraniteMask.IsArmorSet(Foosterium.Items.Item, Foosterium.Items.Item, Foosterium.Items.Item)': no suitable method found to...
Back
Top Bottom