Search results for query: *

1. Patches

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Bunny Suit. I'm aware of the bunny hood, but this would be more faithful to the terraria buns.
  2. Patches

Items Just 2 noice items

I like that idea, but I think there should a crafting tree that leads to that ultimate banner. It's not possible to have every banner in the game in your inventory at once, so you'd need combo banners that give bonuses for every enemy in a biome or event first. That would also make it a more...
  3. Patches

Sprites Faithful Alternative Bunny Hood Vanity Item

It's pretty clear that the bunny hood currently available in game is a lot different from the game's bunnies. To me, not only do the eyes and nose look fairly awkward, but the design is more akin to the splicer masks from Bioshock than Terraria's bunnies, which it may even be a reference to. I...
  4. Patches

Items Option to Disable Ranged Zooming and/or Fix Its Current Issues

When using the sniper rifle or any gun with one of the two scope accessories, the sniper scope potentially being the best ranged damage accessory in the game, it can become very difficult to try and interact with NPCs. Sometimes you just aren't able to because the screen moves off the NPC when...
  5. Patches

Sprites Reskin the Bunny Hood

Yeah that'd be neat, kind of like Finn's hat? Thanks! I'm glad you do. :)
  6. Patches

Yeah that seems good. A goodie bag drop would also work.
  7. Patches

Oh boy I'm sorry for playing video games and being mean to virtual characters. This is clearly the biggest atrocity in human history.
  8. Patches

It's a video game
  9. Patches

Yeah, but the eyes look pretty awkward on the sprite too. I'm no spriter, but I gave the idea a shot so you could see what I mean.
  10. Patches

The bunny hood currently in the game contrasts with the cute simple bunnies in the world, and I think it would look a lot better if it were reskinned. I was playing Starbound recently and their take on the item is exactly the look I was wishing Terraria's had. I think this would be a lot more...
Back
Top Bottom