Search results for query: *

1. fisheye11

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

I'm just going to put this out there. There is a Share button on the PS4 controller to get screenshots and clips. The saved screenshots and clips can be found in the storage menu of the console's settings. From there you can transfer the desired screenshot or clip to a USB drive to transfer to...
  2. fisheye11

Is there a way to turn off the grid while in manual cursor mode? Zooming in a little would remedy this before the patch. But now the grid is always there regardless how far you're zoomed in.
  3. fisheye11

Surprised that the Vortex Beater glitch still works. Although it doesn't last for as long as you hold the attack button. So maybe they attempted to fix it?
  4. fisheye11

PS4 Game Crashes when doing Frost Moon event.

I didn't change anything when I was finally able to complete the event. I'll be sure to follow the link provided and send a screen shot of my inventory/gear when I was doing the event. As well as specifics about being offline/solo etc. I found it weird that I'v spent around 200 hours playing...
  5. fisheye11

PS4 Game Crashes when doing Frost Moon event.

I'v tried doing 3 Frost Moon events. All ending up crashing my game around round 12. I'v never had my game crash any other time. Is there anything I can do to help prevent the game from crashing? Is this apart of the incoming patch to fix various things? If the latter, I'll just save my event...
  6. fisheye11

Resolved [PS4] Accessory modifiers questions.

I could see how my damage is if I went warding. I won't see any difference in defense until I enter hard mode though. And about my second question. From what I understand, the cost of reforging is 5 times the value of the item. So I guess the cost to reforge wouldn't go up in hardmode?
  7. fisheye11

Resolved [PS4] Accessory modifiers questions.

I'm in my first playthrough of Terraria. It's been hardly a "blind" playthrough because I'm using the Wiki quit a bit.(there's so much to this game) I'm at the point of WoF to go into hardmode. But I'm doing so prep before that. One of the things is making sure I have my gear sorted out. I'm...
  8. fisheye11

PS4 Is there a way to make the buff icon under the hot bar more visible?

Hope it does get resolved sooner or later. It's just a minor thing really. The only reason it popped in my mind was because I was watching a stream of a player playing on Xbox One. And their buff was quite visible. Could have been the dark background or something. Thank you for the reply.
  9. fisheye11

PS4 Is there a way to make the buff icon under the hot bar more visible?

I can barely see the icons at all. I'v looked in the options but can't see where I can change it. Is there something I'v overlooked?
Back
Top Bottom