Search results for query: *

• Users: Ciar
  • Order by date
  1. Ciar

What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

It's still the Eater Of Worlds. Worm enemies in general are just easy to beat because of how much damage you can do to them quickly as opposed to single-target foes, the EoW doesn't even have the huge health pool and laser minions that the Destroyer has to make it difficult.
  2. Ciar

Well, to be fair, you could probably do it with any other semi-powerful sword. Night's Edge, maybe even the Muramasa or the Molten Sword.
  3. Ciar

Well, um.. Does the Eater Of Worlds even count as a boss..? I f-found.. a-um.. a Cutlass during a Pirate Invasion. When I spawned the EoW with the.. Shadow balls, right. All I had to do was stand still and hold down M1.
  4. Ciar

..Oh.. A trophy for me? That's.. nice.. H-how do I get more?

..Oh.. A trophy for me? That's.. nice.. H-how do I get more?
  5. Ciar

PC Morrigen's Bargain Bin

Hey... Uh-m... Well, do you have any Heart Statues..? I-i, I need a few for fighting bosses. I, uh, might have around 30 or so gold right now. B-but I might be able to get a platinum or more from farming Eye Of Cthulhu and the Eater Of Worlds..
  6. Ciar

Game Mechanics New skill for the steampunker: Disassemble!

I like this idea. I'd love to get some of the metal back from lower-tier items so I can use them in more useful things. For instance, if I had a Mithril Pickaxe, but got a Admantite one, I could dissassemble the Mithril Pick and then craft a Mithril Saw or something out of it.
  7. Ciar

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Mob is probably either Fire Imps or the Wraiths. Items, the various key moulds. I got lucky once with the Frozen one, but the others never drop. ;-;
Back
Top Bottom