Search results for query: *

• Users: WVlad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. WVlad

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

This mod focuses on improving rogue class experience in Calamity mod. It's original stealth mechanic is useless because standing still while fighting a boss is a death. Generally this mod attempts to change your playstyle from blindly spamming attack to carefuly aim each shot. So my changes...
  2. WVlad

PC How to stop smart cursor from being smart with right click?

I usually play with smart cursor toggled on but I remember in older versions it didn't affect right clicking (interaction). Now it clicks closest items around me when I click on something else. I might even accidentally reset my spawn point while trying to click on piggy bank. Can this "feature"...
  3. WVlad

tModLoader Piercing Imminuty Fix 2 - now per weapon

This is a mod that enables projectiles (and minions) that use normal piercing to hit a target without rendering it invulnerable to the player's other projectile types. It should allow you to damage enemies with piercing weapons while your Star Dust Dragon minion also damages them. Enemies are...
  4. WVlad

tModLoader No Titanium Armor Shadow Dodge VFX

Removes this visual effect only. Installation: unpack archive and put content to your Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\ directory, enable in game "Mods" menu and press "Reload mods".
  5. WVlad

tModLoader Defenced Target Dummies

So you want to test how your weapon will scale with enemy defence but vanilla Target Dummy has 0 defence... Now you have a solution! You can craft defenced Target Dummies by hand from normal dummies. There are different recipes for different defence values made for different game stages. Also...
Back
Top Bottom