Search results for query: *

1. adjacent

[ATTACH]

2. adjacent

Weapons & Equip Staff² (said as Staff Staff): Joke summon weapon that summons developers.

Actually this is said as (Staff^2) "Staff Squared" This them makes me think about Staff Algebra So if Staff^2 must equal something, then you can simplify to 2 = Log Staff of (something) This is difficult to parse as we have no actual value assigned to that something. I couldn't decide what to...
  3. adjacent

terraspark boots aren't worth it

yea thats also true. I think I had an easier time filling the entire world with water than I did removing all of it
  4. adjacent

well in theory there is only so much water or lava naturally contained in a world, however infinite water/lava bucket items make that false and are also not super commonly obtained.
  5. adjacent

help, i cant play terraria

maybe try verifying the integrity of the game files? Or check if things are inside of OneDrive. If Microsoft unconsentually OneDrives you you will have to resolve that before most games on steam work.
  6. adjacent

I feel like since the advent of Journey's End the 'meta' is a little more open ended. such that the systems are actually devoid of 'one true correct answer' for the absolute highest numbers. Its really cool. It allows for so much more creativity in builds than previous versions of the game, as...
  7. adjacent

TV What is your opinion on The amazing digital circus?

I actually really disagree. It handles exposition pretty nicely. Especially because you can use a lot of the exposition to learn more about the characters that are doing the expositing, than what they are actually telling you about. Its a really clever bit of using the limited knowledge each...
  8. adjacent

TV Anyone heard of hazbin hotel do you like it or not tell me why

Yea its definitely the type of show where the fandom isnt quite fully matured enough to appreciate it. Not that I want to be condescending, please dont mistake me. I have been in many fandom spaces where the audience that gets cultivated just so happens to be a little younger than the creator...
  9. adjacent

TV Anyone heard of hazbin hotel do you like it or not tell me why

I think that definitely a large amount of people who are all over these forums are a little to young to be able to enjoy this franchise. That aside I was super excited for Hazbin Hotel back when the pilot had just aired. It was fun and hilarious and it really captured me. Once the show aired...
  10. adjacent

Music What music do you listen to?

I usually avoid speaking about music coz I get run out of town but I guess online yall probably wont come and find me. You see it isnt that I hate music. I just dont really listen to music very often. PLEASE CALM DOWN When I do Im usually too lazy to do anything more than hit play on spotify...
  11. adjacent

Casual EARTH DAY!

Today is Earth Day! Today we celebrate our great Gaea and her majesty. I like to think about our planet and how proud I am to be alive on its surface. How incredible is this planet. In honor of the recent celestial event on may 8th, I share an interesting a beautiful story about our Moons...
  12. adjacent

YES ALWAYS
  13. adjacent

PC My world went back a few hours how to fix?

I think your world files are gone. possibly. Punchready is probably right about the cloud. I don't know how to recover the files but you can turn off the cloud features somewhere in steam settings.
  14. adjacent

I find them rather fun to acquire actually. And they so are worth the effort. On paper its not all that much but in actual use I find the difference rather noticeable. Breaking ice isnt a huge issue unless your in Expert or Legendary, in which it can be rather punishing. Plus the fact that...
  15. adjacent

underworld implies the existence of an overworld

I disagree. The words nether and under do mean the same thing however Minecrafts Nether and the Underworld of Terraria are different. Minecraft has more than one dimention in both manners of the word. Terraria (being only 2 dimensional) has only one dimension (get it?). I think Terraria having...
  16. adjacent

Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

I guess that's actually a really fair point. You would be forced to keep track of your torches or immediately make for Torch God. It would be a rather tedious or difficult thing to manage as without Torch Gods Favor your inventory would be full of the different torch colors.
  17. adjacent

When it becomes moraly ok to cheat in rod of discord?

rune wizards begin at (absolute bottom of world) divided by 2
  18. adjacent

Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

I feel like this would be a really cool like seed modifier in the next update. They are going to be adding a sort of seed mixing menu (nobody really knows how this is going to work yet) but it seems like you can combine the secret seeds into making like new special combinations. They are also...
Back
Top Bottom