Search results for query: *

1. BillyDominatez

Other A Better Birthday

So, I was thinking of events, and I thought about the party event. It really does nothing other than have the NPCs sell some stuff and that’s it. I wanted something better! During the week before and during the week you made a terraria account, things will be similar to halloween and Christmas...
  2. BillyDominatez

Other Cautarium

"Cautarium has awoken!" Hello! I will be editing this thread as well as the Rainbow Moon thread often with more sprites! Enjoy! Warning!: This post contains pure awesomeness, so be warned! Introduction: I enjoy fighting bosses, and by far my favorite is Plantera. I love the difficulty and how...
  3. BillyDominatez

Other The Rainbow Moon

"The Rainbow Moon is rising..." Hello! This will be my first suggestion on these forums! Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated! So, without further ado, lets get to the suggestion! Warning!: This post contains flashing and colorful images, so it might cause problems for people with symptoms...
  4. BillyDominatez

Other Sneak Peak at suggestion I'm working on.

Spoiler for event I'm working on :D "Not everything is sunshine and rainbows"
  5. BillyDominatez

Serious Uh...Question.

Hello! I have been looking at sprites (cuz I want to become a spriter myself) and found that a guy named Jestex had a bunch of posts saying Rest In Peace. What happened? Did he leave or did he...pass...if he passed then I’ll leave my own Rest In Peace right here and now
Back
Top Bottom