Search results for query: *

• Users: Blazmatic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blazmatic

Need help getting through the Lihzahrd Temple

So I've been playing Master Mode and having fun with the difficulty and I'm stuck at the Lihzahrd Temple I can't get halfway through it without dying, I'm using shroomite gear with megashark, shotbow and rocket launcher. please give me tips or tricks to help me get through it I'm struggling...
  2. Blazmatic

EOW despawning himself

EOW keeps on despawning by himself, he goes underground and despawns, I have no idea why it happens (it is multiplayer)
  3. Blazmatic

Tmodlauncher not able to create a server

plz help with this issue, I wanna play modded with friends (it even happens if I have no mods on) it just says "Starting server..." and never changes
  4. Blazmatic

Rarest Pet

what is the rarest pet in terraria?
  5. Blazmatic

Truffle worm teleporting, randomly dying and cannot be captured

idk if I'm unlucky but the truffle worm is constantly dying (for no reason) and teleporting when I'm not even near it and when it should be captured it doesn't for any reason
  6. Blazmatic

Easy way to find lizhard temple

and tips or tricks or anything to help me find the temple (world is large)
  7. Blazmatic

Plantera didn't drop her treasure bag

she didn't drop it idk why
  8. Blazmatic

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria ideas (W.i.P)

NPC Town NPC//Solar Cultist - Spawns after you have done the celestiel towers Enemy NPC//Plauged Zombie - spawns in hardmode caverns usually on the outskirts of jungle biomes Neutral NPC//Monkey - spawns in jungle if you see one and attack it a monkey gang will attack, they drop bananas...
  9. Blazmatic

Cool house desings/buildings

can I have some house/building designs that looks pretty cool (and has npcs)
  10. Blazmatic

is it possible that terraria can automaticly transfer worlds/players?

is this possible or do I have to do it manually
  11. Blazmatic

What expert boss should I go for first

Queen Bee or Skeletron (I've already defeated every other hardmode boss)
  12. Blazmatic

good places for pfp

I want some good places to look for profile pics (it can be anything) just please I want some good profile pics
  13. Blazmatic

Expert mode tips

plz I need em also is it supposed to be raining when you create a world on expert mode?
  14. Blazmatic

Goblin Tinkerer died he hasn't spawned in a house, is he permanently gone?

I couldn't acccess his shop since I was swarmed (if opening the shop matters) can someone plz help
  15. Blazmatic

Artificial biomes and blocks

how many reccomended blocks do I have to separate the artificial biomes, I want to make rooms next to each other full of these biomes (they are for fishing) the dimensions are 58 blocks length 46 height
  16. Blazmatic

deathweed and waterleaf not growing

they are in the the planter boxes and they are not growing at all :/ (and sorry if it seems like I am spamming)
  17. Blazmatic

enemies not spawning

just why... why is this happening....
  18. Blazmatic

Nazar was dropping like candy, now it wont drop

why is this common item not dropping at all
  19. Blazmatic

best cursor colours

what are the best cursor colours (colours that you can see any time or most times)
  20. Blazmatic

Moonlord despawned

he was spawned with a celestial sigil and I don't have any mods normal mode
Back
Top Bottom