Search results for query: *

1. T

Game Mechanics Monster Banners

My idea is that like statues make monster banners a sort of special item where not does it have to be wired up and randomly spawn but like the blue candle, if the banner is up the enemy has a % chance of spawning which increases with blood moons
  2. T

Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

N but surely in future there must be a justified reason to get this game I mean people want to buy it and support you guys but why not make next gen exclusive stuff sooner or later give plyers like myself a reason to upgrade
  3. T

Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

Come on bros give us a few next gen exclusives and your sales will fly up
  4. T

Console Next gen terraria

No not really considering what terraria 1.1 is, beta so it goes without saying that they should update like that, surely the original download could of resembled the closer to pc version, but this is to keep people's interests
  5. T

The thing is when console released it had a boat load of exclusive content hell even mobile got exclusive :red: and that's the cheapest version so if next gen contains nothing exclusive to make it different or the best version what's the point :(
  6. T

There are a few company's that are about the game of the experience
  7. T

Now to be straight that's a real kick in the teeth when they stop updating for Xbox and I'm left with no choice but to buy this and gain nothing from it
  8. T

My only problem is next gen is capable of doing more and why not take advantage of that, this to me feels like an assassins creed unity move, makes me sad as I'm so loyal to the series and would love to buy it but it just wouldn't be worth it So what your saying is the intended audience isn't...
  9. T

As long as it was a separate patch to the game for next gen what would honestly need to be different about the update rather that maybe a bug fix? In my opinion next gen needs a bigger impact for people like me who own terraria on every other platform I can't cross save I have Xbox 360 to ps4 if...
  10. T

Expert mode

Sounds cool, would counter that simply buy going upward then building a block in the Sky, doubt flying mobs will mine hahaha maybe self distruct
  11. T

Console Favourite Console exclusive Item?

I I wasn't aware there was other bows 0.o
  12. T

Expert mode

Shame I read somewhere there would be better drops would this just mean higher drop rates
  13. T

Expert mode

Who's hyped for expert mode? Hope this is part 3 after hard mode with future updates containing new npcs items and bosses wall of flesh type character to enable it ohh and new ores!
  14. T

Console Favourite Console exclusive Item?

The bow.. Perfect for pre hardmode
  15. T

Console Waiting...

I'm hoping for special features, new bosses all previous mobile and console bosses special items for next gen now I already own terraria on pc Xbox and mobile but if I'm going to buy it on ps4 I need something to make it worth while
  16. T

I'm sorry if I seem rude but I own terraria on 360 pc and mobile, I'm up to date with all updates and forgive me but is the only thing next generation gets a zoom in feature I get the cross play but there should really be something to genuinely make it worth the price tag, new bosses bigger...
Back
Top Bottom