Search results for query: *

1. M

Can we get some speakers for our big housings so we don't have to place the same music box...

Can we get some speakers for our big housings so we don't have to place the same music box everywhere and easily swap between different music boxes? Like small speakers with smaller range and bigger ones which play music if connected with wires? Maybe also a silent music box.
  2. M

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Where are the new Secret World Seeds? I thought we would get some more Secret World Seeds for 1.4.1 ...
  3. M

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

How about that one: Super Star Shooter: Is now 100% more accurate which makes it require 50% less ammo but the total dps is unchanged.
  4. M

This "speed nerf" is literally nothing but a buff in terms of accuracy which causes 100% more shots to hit and increases your amount of available shots by 100% at the cost of requiring to deal 100% more damage (i.e. dealing 50% "less" dmg, which on the other hand isn't 100% right).
  5. M

Working as Designed Super Star Shooter piercing causes half of its shots to not hit

Just write down that you made this weapon 100% more accurate against static enemies and reduced its ammo cost by 50% by reducing its shooting speed by 50%, because players would anyway miss every 2nd shot if used against a static enemy. Afterwards you can say that you increased its shooting...
  6. M

Why not reduce it's shooting speed by 50% instead? Considering that every 2nd star is useless in terms of not dealing any damage at all, you'll just stop wasting every 2nd star. Reducing its shooting speed by less than 50% could also increase its damage, depending on the situation.
  7. M

- The Jousting Lance seems to be unchanged, being the same suicidal weapon like it was before. The knockback isn't strong enough to allow you hitting the same enemy once again, but it's high enough to allow him to hit you once if you keep running. It wouldn't hurt to give that weapon a buff...
  8. M

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

No news about Sandstorm in a Bottle or the Bundle of Balloons, except that Pyramids have a 50% increased spawn chance... :/ Do we have any new interesting world seeds at least?
  9. M

Is there any hope to see more secret World Seeds in further updates? I did enjoyed playing the "For the worthy"-World Seed with my friends in Master Mode. Two ideas I had would be a world filled with water, where swimming tools/potions or bubble blocks etc. would have more usage, or one where...
  10. M

Flamingo - Appears to have better velocity & is cheaper compared to a Horse. Max Speed and Jump height are mostly same. Together with its ability to swim on water I don't see any reason to invest gold on a horse if I can buy a better mount for a cheaper price instead. Lava Shark - With the...
  11. M

Working as Designed Cerebral Mindtrick can't be canceled

Perhaps because that buff is also part of a debuff? Cerebral Mindtrick drops your chance to dodge your next attack with Brain of Confusion from 1/6 to 0, and debuffs can't be canceled.
  12. M

Working as Designed Resolved [Not Bug]

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Lava_Trap
  13. M

Items Black Spot Mount NEEDS To Be Nerfed

Instruction for noobs how get from -82 mph to 82 mph in less than a second: 1. Dismount 2. Dash with your Shield of Cthulhu 3. Mount Gaining the ability to outrun hardmode bosses before being forced to fight them is something what ruins the fun in master mode for me.
  14. M

**REPORTED** Glitchy Necromancer in Multiplayer

Whenever a Necromancer appears in the Dungeon in Multiplayer, he appears to be very glitchy: He spawns totally normal, but then hitting him once doesn't make him teleport but instead he slowly moves to a different spot. If you don't hit him in short time (even if he's behind walls), then his...
  15. M

**REPORTED** Locked Chests can be hax opened with Lava + Wet Bombs

If you sink a chest in Lava and throw a Wet Bomb in the lava, then the lava will turn into obsidian and destroy the chest, which will drop all the loot contained in the chest. That can be very easily be abused to get the locked Dungeon, Hell, or even Biome Chests before you even reach hardmode.
  16. M

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

But it doesn't look like that feature allows you to summon a Crimson Mimic in a Corruption biome or vice versa.
  17. M

Perhaps the Magma Stone could get a Cursed Flame / Venom upgrade which will make it useful during lategame, and make the Magma Gauntlet would require the upgraded version of the Magma Stone, making it still useful in hardmore. In terms of stacking damage with other emblems etc.: The Emblems...
  18. M

Could the stylist's menu show your character's walking animation when choosing a hairstyle? Changing your hairstyle is kinda expensive and I wouldn't like it to use my money on a hairstyle I don't enjoy afterwards.
  19. M

When I was playing with my friends, we did set our characters on mediumcore, thinking it would be fun to loose your items everytime you die. But we quickly realized, that mediumcore characters were not designed for multiplayer: - Other players can pick up your loot easily, mixing theirs and...
  20. M

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

*Zombies with torches which do work in water
Back
Top Bottom