Search results for query: *

• Users: MyName
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

**REPORTED** Glitchy Necromancer in Multiplayer

Whenever a Necromancer appears in the Dungeon in Multiplayer, he appears to be very glitchy: He spawns totally normal, but then hitting him once doesn't make him teleport but instead he slowly moves to a different spot. If you don't hit him in short time (even if he's behind walls), then his...
  2. M

**REPORTED** Locked Chests can be hax opened with Lava + Wet Bombs

If you sink a chest in Lava and throw a Wet Bomb in the lava, then the lava will turn into obsidian and destroy the chest, which will drop all the loot contained in the chest. That can be very easily be abused to get the locked Dungeon, Hell, or even Biome Chests before you even reach hardmode.
  3. M

Game Mechanics Speakers for the Music Box

I'd like to see some Speakers implemented for the Music Box. I like it to listen to different music in my base, but placing something like 20 Music Boxes every 100 titles doesn't look nice and they're blocking my whole building. Could the Steampunker sell some Speakers which start playing the...
  4. M

Items Speakers & MP3 Player

I like it to listen to Terraria Music but there are already 40 different Music Boxes in this game and together they take 16x15 Titles (Platforms included). That's not very handy but I still want to cover my base with every kind of music. 2 Suggestions: 1. A new furniture Item, the Speakers...
Back
Top Bottom