Search results for query: *

1. Lieutenant Lorence

Texture Pack Lorence's Mario Texture Pack

Whoops, unsure what happened there, but the images should all be back, thank you!
  2. Lieutenant Lorence

Texture Pack Lorence's Mario Texture Pack

Welcome to Lorence's Mario Texture Pack! This texture pack is made to be a full overhaul of the gameplay to look more Mario themed. Content Retextures over 2000 resprites including an updated localization file! 500+ Enemies 28 Town NPCS 25+ bosses (pillars, cultist, and moon lord included)...
  3. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria - The Series

I have it updated to the newest version of terraria, I'd try downloading an older version
  4. Lieutenant Lorence

Hey Xxendo, I did some research for you, it does not appear like you can download maps for mobile, have a good day!
  5. Lieutenant Lorence

Fixed a bug in the second super mario terraria map.
  6. Lieutenant Lorence

Added the discord link to my super mario terraria discord server. The link is in the description, feel free to join it!
  7. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria

Ah, well i decided for an easier way to play both maps, was to add them together, here is the pack with both the second and the first! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/super-mario-terraria-the-series.74204/
  8. Lieutenant Lorence

Due to irl, i will no longer be working on future maps, this is my final, a complete playthrough of paper mario 64, enjoy! ;)
  9. Lieutenant Lorence

Super Mario Terraria - The Series A series of Adventure maps inspired by Paper Mario 64 Play as Mario and/or Luigi, help them on their quest to rescue Princess Peach and save the Mushroom Kingdom from destruction! Rules - Create a new character - Keep your pickaxe - Only take half the...
  10. Lieutenant Lorence

This map will take a long time, (6-8 months) I will continue sending updates though, to let...

This map will take a long time, (6-8 months) I will continue sending updates though, to let people know i'm still active.
  11. Lieutenant Lorence

Starting on Super Mario Terraria: The Thousand Year Door. It has won as the most wanted through...

Starting on Super Mario Terraria: The Thousand Year Door. It has won as the most wanted through the poll!
  12. Lieutenant Lorence

Llorence#7763 there is my discord name, i can send you the schematic there

Llorence#7763 there is my discord name, i can send you the schematic there
  13. Lieutenant Lorence

PC 18 levers, you can only hit 5 of them

Alright, well i can send you the schematic of the area i have, but for some reason i can not upload them on here....
  14. Lieutenant Lorence

Well good luck, i have the base of what the area with all the levers looks like if you want it.
  15. Lieutenant Lorence

Good job, ill be testing a couple things i have in mind myself, thanks! Alright, got a new idea, probably simpler to do. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - There are 6 rows with 3 levers in each of them (Completed!) - There are 2...
  16. Lieutenant Lorence

NEW PLAN 1. Hit 6 levers to win - COMPLETED 2. There are 12 other levers, if you hit 2 of them you lose - NOT COMPLETED
  17. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

This looks amazing, i wish i had your skill with making builds look so good... EDIT: on a side note, either im a really bad player, or those puzzles/challenges are HARD.
  18. Lieutenant Lorence

You are right, i will fix that right away. Thanks for reporting this!
  19. Lieutenant Lorence

I will be re-doing a few things in this one, since i finished the second map. You can view/download it here if you would like ---> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/super-mario-terraria-2.73730/ Chapter 4 should be there, SPOILER ALERT,
  20. Lieutenant Lorence

Gotta Go Fast!

Wow, this is really cool, i think you should make multiple timed obstacle courses that get harder every time. Well done on the wiring!
Back
Top Bottom