Search results for query: *

1. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

Hi! Eritoniac the Blue Storm#9037 is my discord user. ^w^

Hi! Eritoniac the Blue Storm#9037 is my discord user. ^w^
  2. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

So true!

So true!
  3. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

Some Nice Information: Someone talking smack to you? Be nice to them anyways, like I try to do...

Some Nice Information: Someone talking smack to you? Be nice to them anyways, like I try to do! (Though I often end up getting mad H A H)
  4. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

So, looks like someone thinks Calamity has sprites that they don't own. Uuhh…

So, looks like someone thinks Calamity has sprites that they don't own. Uuhh…
  5. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

Some Nice Information: Having others give you advice and criticism is the best way to improve on...

Some Nice Information: Having others give you advice and criticism is the best way to improve on something! ~E
  6. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I understand that bringing that up here is a stupid thing to do, but there is no other place I can talk to him. I do apologise for bringing this up though
  7. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There isn't a need to heal, when the regeneration just does it for you. Every one of her attacks is able to be dodged, that's why there are multiple no hit videos already. Tbh there aren't even that many things to dodge. Just go side to side, and jump when you need to. Flying around is what will...
  8. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

tModLoader Exodus Mod

My my… been awhile since we last talked hm M4trix...? Since I was so rudely banned from your discord for wanting to have a friendly conversation about using sprites that none of you made, I've been quite upset. You may think recolors are nice aswell, and that's ok, but they are very low effort...
  9. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could be, I'm just saying what I heard last, I'll go check. I checked, and you're right. I guess it got increased from how it was before.
  10. Eritoniac the Blue Storm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Alright buddy, let me give you a bit of information that you might not have heard yet. SCal has a hit counter depending on what mode you're in. In Normal mode, getting hit 20 times kills you instantly. In Expert, 15 times. In Revengeance, 10 times. In Death, 5 times. Don't call this unfair, as...
Back
Top Bottom