Search results for query: *

1. 123AFK321

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

A Massive Fan!!! Im not the best 'artist' but it would be cute if you added this vanity set in terraria Pieces- Fan head Fan shirt Floating leggings
  2. 123AFK321

does anyone want to play Masochist mode with me

The main mod is going to be Fargo's Soul Mod You can suggest any mod you feel comfortable with as long it isn't a big cheat (so like mods that are convenient to the player) My Discord: Radiant#1630 (Masochist means you enjoy pain, So we might have a little bit of trouble) I would pretty much...
  3. 123AFK321

Heya! Anyone up to play Modded Terraria?

sure whats your steam name?
  4. 123AFK321

PC Anyone down for Thorium?

I really want to try out the healer class with someone Steam: Terraria Donut
  5. 123AFK321

PC Looking to get some lads in a modded (thorium) server.

I would like to play My discord: Taco#1630
  6. 123AFK321

Looking for EU players for a calamity playthrough!!

he left our playthrough over a house ;-;
  7. 123AFK321

Looking for EU players for a calamity playthrough!!

be careful he doesn't like too many mods
  8. 123AFK321

PC Looking for a teamate in calalmity mod!!

is Major_Scheppert you?
  9. 123AFK321

PC Looking for a teamate in calalmity mod!!

I would like to play but i need to know your steam account and discord
  10. 123AFK321

Calamity/Revengeance playthrough

Im getting bored play solo in calamity and i also need help with some of the bosses the farthest i got was yharon in revengeance mode I can have up to 2-3 people Discord: Taco#1630 Steam: Terraria Donut I can't wait for you guys to play with me
  11. 123AFK321

PC Who wants to play Calamity?

Calamity is a fun mod and i would like the play it with someone :D Discord: Taco#1630 Steam: Terraria Donut Note: Calamity will be the main mod but you can ask me if you want any other mods Can't wait to play with you! :happy:
  12. 123AFK321

PC Calamity playthrough?

friend me
  13. 123AFK321

Calamity and joost (mini mods like boss health bar and vein miner will be incuded)

i'll like the join discord: King Master#9562
  14. 123AFK321

PC Calamity playthrough?

Discord: King Master#9562 Steam: Terraria Donut Main mod is calamity Death mode and revengeance mode will be a thing! we can have other mods if you like just contact me!
  15. 123AFK321

Please help

have you tried to uninstall terraria? If you did i think you need to wait it might fix its self
  16. 123AFK321

PC anyone want to play a thorium playthrough?

thorium is the main mod you guys can pick whatever side mods you want! Steam name: Terraria donut Discord: King Master#9562 i think 3 players will be enough. if any questions ask me! Also classes will be a thing!
  17. 123AFK321

PC Modded Terraria

sure discord is King Master#9562
Back
Top Bottom