Search results for query: *

1. O

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Also, i'm trying to code a worm ai, but the body segments keep on disappearing. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?
  2. O

Also, im trying to make a weapon that every 5 projectile hits spawns a flamethrower. I have made a seperate variable in which I use to keep track of how many projectile hits. The script compiles without issue, but it just isnt working in-game
  3. O

I want to animate a bow, but it just shows the whole sprite sheet...
  4. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

Ive been trying to load into my friends world, and its stuck on this! No matter how many times I restart or he does. Also, all of my worlds are gone for some reason?? This is a very deppressing time
  5. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

Same to me! All of my modded npcs are also gone :(. Thats the end of that playthrough
  6. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

I still am unable to play multiplayer with the new update. Every time I open storage heart there is nothing inside. Also, when I click on the crafting unit, my armour goes for the duration I click on it. Please help!
  7. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

OOPS
  8. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

same
  9. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

Anyone know a fix?
  10. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

I didnt use your edits. Wait did I do something wrong on this forum? Im new here. :P
  11. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

Im playing with my friend, and then everything inside the storage is empty and I cant use the crafting unit either
Back
Top Bottom