Search results for query: *

1. A

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Glad to see the progress! This likely confirms mobile for 2019, not 2020. Great.
  2. A

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Helps to follow the conversation along and to reply in the same language, given that you seem to understand it. I have lived in Spain for plenty of time (if you are from there) and can understand this attitude. It was literally confirmed by multiple people that 2019 is the way to go. First...
  3. A

People were asking for it for years. A couple of months will not make a difference and force them to rush. As elaborated by me, there is a greater financial inventive to develop for Switch first. As confirmed by various "representatives", 2019 is confirmed. I wish for but would not expect it...
  4. A

This was already confirmed; nothing new - old news.
  5. A

Is it the chronological order or a relatively simultaneous occurrence? My understanding is that you want to unify all the code, likely releasing 1.3 on Mobile and 1.3 on Switch (first Switch version) at an approximately the same time - for the sake of simplicity and to avoid any further delays.
  6. A

Hey! Very good point, in regards to Nintendo; given all the delays. My point was that we will not see a mobile update before Nintendo release. However, I would say that 2019 seems very likely, given all the delays - they simply cannot take more time! It was promised after the console update and...
  7. A

Mobile iCloud

Hello. Thank you and I appreciate the reply as well! :-) I guess that you are the "boss", here? He-he! :-) I got another question, if you do not mind - in regards to the 1.3 mobile update: I keep hearing about some kind of a "reset" and my question is if there are any potential disadvantages to...
  8. A

Mobile 1.3 reset

A simple question - am I better off starting to play now or waiting until the update hits (2019)? The reasoning to wait is of the "reset". What exactly will change/will be lost when the update/reset hits? This makes me think that I am better off waiting. Looking for any information/opinions...
  9. A

Mobile iCloud

Hey. Run into some issues with saves disappearing/not possible to access them in iCloud on iOS/iPad. Any similar occurrences and potential remedies? Am I better off saving locally? What happens if I need to reinstall then, and how can I keep a safe back up then? I thought that the whole idea of...
  10. A

Hello. Please could you kindly, at least, provide the year? For instance, according to the official website of Nintendo, Terraria will be released there only in 2019 (http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Terraria-1424601.html) - given that it is not the first time...
Back
Top Bottom