Search results for query: *

1. DragonMals

terraspark boots aren't worth it

For those that are the fan of spectre boots, the terraspark boots are always worth it. And I'm one of those people.
  2. DragonMals

Ahhh......... I thought you referenced it due to the Chugarroony controversy

Ahhh......... I thought you referenced it due to the Chugarroony controversy
  3. DragonMals

I know this was yesterday, but what are some examples of this?

I know this was yesterday, but what are some examples of this?
  4. DragonMals

oh.

oh.
  5. DragonMals

Why do I recognize your pfp?

Why do I recognize your pfp?
  6. DragonMals

A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want...

A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want to make a playthrough with someone where you're supposed to use this mod to your advantage when both of you guys are playing on hardcore, and survival is key.
  7. DragonMals

Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that...

Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that can be toggled in the settings that allows you to revive players on your team given a simple aura that flows once you die, and when another player gets into it it revives them.
  8. DragonMals

Dose anyone still use 3DS and 2DS for terreria

These versions won't get anymore updates, and these versions are pretty only for playing with he old gen terraria content in it's finest form.
  9. DragonMals

What a great adventure! I also see some familiar faces to some of the other guys minus the...

What a great adventure! I also see some familiar faces to some of the other guys minus the developer team. It's always great to see you make rnw friends along the way, Red!
  10. DragonMals

Awesome.

Awesome.
  11. DragonMals

A good idea to prevent spam on your own profile. I like it!

A good idea to prevent spam on your own profile. I like it!
  12. DragonMals

This is some fantastic news. If you don't mind, are you able to give me the specs and...

This is some fantastic news. If you don't mind, are you able to give me the specs and everything? What type of PC is it? I hope that it's a current and great laptop...
  13. DragonMals

I already know what's going to happen.

I already know what's going to happen.
  14. DragonMals

[MEDIA]

15. DragonMals

That's awesome! Do you have a place that you share your art usually? I would also like to know...

That's awesome! Do you have a place that you share your art usually? I would also like to know your little history with Terraria
  16. DragonMals

I like your art and your profile picture!

I like your art and your profile picture!
  17. DragonMals

Why are the forums here addictive?

In my view, the forums here are not addictive. I would elaborate, but whenever I consider expressing my thoughts about this particular forum, I hesitate because I've observed that, unlike other places I talk to a lot, I have a feeling that I'm just going to get warned about it. Another part of...
  18. DragonMals

tMod can mean that I can play vanilla adventure maps, but if someone would want to play with me...

tMod can mean that I can play vanilla adventure maps, but if someone would want to play with me, I would have to get used to playing vanilla all over again. Although I wouldn't mind doing that, ofc. At the end, I'm still playing my favorite game of all time in it's original form.
  19. DragonMals

I do want to play adventure maps, but my only limits is that I'm too attached to tMod, and I...

I do want to play adventure maps, but my only limits is that I'm too attached to tMod, and I mainly play that nowadays
  20. DragonMals

I have to get used to the 420 character cap on this site. I'm more active on a familiar fourm...

I have to get used to the 420 character cap on this site. I'm more active on a familiar fourm site and the profile character limit is significantly bigger than this. It's hard for me to just type out my thoughts on here to be honest
Back
Top Bottom