Search results for query: *

• Users: Gustone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gustone

Items Fishing tools

Water Electrifier fishing pole Dropped by Tesla Turrets with 7,5% drop chance Caught fish can be reeled in at any time Uses 5 mana per catch and bait is always consumed Can catch only fish Autofisher placeable Reinforced Fishing Pole + Autohammer in Tinkerer's Workshop If placed adjacent to...
  2. Gustone

**REPORTED** Wing hover setting (hold/toggle) does not save between sessions

I set it to toggle, when i close and reopen the game, it's hold again.
  3. Gustone

Weapons & Equip Summon persistence

If a character has summoned minions, they should be saved on exit world and be present if this character loads any world. If a world has summoned sentries, they should be saved on exit world and be present if this world is loaded with any character.
  4. Gustone

Game Mechanics Make the moon in the world the one that was last seen during its generation

There are multipple moon visuals and they are rngenerated, there is no way to change this other than generating a world over and again. The day/night cycle in menu would swap moon every night and if one grabs it with mouse, s)he can actually choose what moon s)he wants.
  5. Gustone

Game Mechanics Add actual creative mode

why not
  6. Gustone

Other Add nps hairstyles

Will be available at stylist when corresponding npc is present
  7. Gustone

The Unmoderated Thread

IDK if it's legal
  8. Gustone

What's your forum style?

Just post what style you're viewing this site e.g. Corruption, Overworld (fixed width) 1.Don't lie My style is Jungle
Back
Top Bottom