Search results for query: *

• Users: VCell
  • Order by date
  1. VCell

wowowo

wowowo
  2. VCell

PC House not working

Yeah, I'm guessing it was the crimson, as I moved it over and now it's working just fine. Thanks!
  3. VCell

PC House not working

I placed that platform trying to fix it, as it wasn't working even when it was a solid floor. It might be the crimson like you said though, I'll try scooting it over a bit.
  4. VCell

PC House not working

For some reason this house isn't working, and it always tells me it's invalid housing:
  5. VCell

That's what we all thought until Shadow sprited a picture of them for the Pangeo dev team *shudder*

That's what we all thought until Shadow sprited a picture of them for the Pangeo dev team *shudder*
  6. VCell

erm... that's a lot of likes.

erm... that's a lot of likes.
  7. VCell

That profile picture is amazing xD

That profile picture is amazing xD
  8. VCell

Sciro's Celestial Q&A

Why didn't you put that all in one post, rather than having it merge it for you?
  9. VCell

Story The Bunny

I'm terrible at deadlines. Anyways, chapter four- which I said would be here on Monday- will actually be here soon! (now I can't miss a deadline >: D)
  10. VCell

Story The Bunny

It's summer! (actually, it was summer on friday for me, but I had to do stuff with my family... and stuff) Anyways, that means more chapters (hopefully) and that chapter 4 will be coming out tomorrow. Prepare for plot twists >: D
  11. VCell

The Mr.Rose's Answers

uuuhh... wut?
  12. VCell

Biomes & Nature Ocean Expansion

Oceans should generate anywhere because it's a pain to go to each end of the world to get to an ocean, and it would be nice to have oceans anywhere in the world, not only creating biome diversity, but also so that it could be closer to other biomes, and cause some interesting combos. Coral armor...
  13. VCell

Biomes & Nature Ocean Expansion

Good ideas, but why would sponge generate underwater? That doesn't make much sense. Also, what would the sponge do? Oceans should generate anywhere, rather than two at each side of the world, but limited to 2-3 per world. I really like the coral armor idea, but it should enable you to breathe...
  14. VCell

Create death messages of the above user

Krasunir tried scratching an itch, but cut himself open with his claws in the process.
  15. VCell

*looks at signature* You seem to like roleplays :P

*looks at signature* You seem to like roleplays :P
  16. VCell

Thanks for the follow, and welcome to TCF! :D Not sure why you followed though...

Thanks for the follow, and welcome to TCF! :D Not sure why you followed though...
  17. VCell

Story The Bunny

Here's Chapter 3! The deleting (sinister name) did set me back, but I still managed to finish. Though it's probably not as good as the original chapter 3... ;( Anyways, sorry it took so long. I might've gotten a bit lazy :P But hey, at least it's pretty long in comparison to the other chapters...
  18. VCell

Ask a bunny

yep *crie
  19. VCell

Ask a bunny

That's exactly why I said I think. they probably blew themselves up.
Back
Top Bottom