Search results for query: *

1. Evelyn Marie

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Dude, give Windows 10 a chance. Windows 10 is much better than 8, and it has returned to Windows 7's roots. Trust me on this. You will like Windows 10 just as much as I do.
  2. Evelyn Marie

What's wrong with Windows 10? I'm running it right now and it's awesome. Uh, it's not on your Steam profile. You gotta reset it. Look up how to "reset your Steam password" on Google. Also, this is why you should make Steam remember your password by clicking "Remember my password" on the login...
  3. Evelyn Marie

Obviously. SteamOS is based on the Linux kernel.
  4. Evelyn Marie

Yeah, but I don't recommend switching to Linux. I tried it, returned to Windows after a few days. It just isn't ready for prime time yet.
  5. Evelyn Marie

PC A small spoiler...

Awesome, but how much longer until Terraria 1.3 actually comes out? It's almost the end of the year.
  6. Evelyn Marie

Thanks for the follow! :)

Thanks for the follow! :)
  7. Evelyn Marie

Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

Can't wait for Terraria: Xbox One Edition as I might be getting an Xbox One for Christmas, which is awesome! :)
  8. Evelyn Marie

PC Item 3,000!

Expert Mode sounds really interesting, but I doubt I'll be able to play on that mode, because I'll just die a bazillion times. Expert Mode sounds great for people who are up for the challenge, but I definitely am not up for the challenge. Sounds too hard. Also, the new alchemy table sounds...
  9. Evelyn Marie

Hello! :D

Thanks a bunch!
  10. Evelyn Marie

Other Game Minecraft Thread

Oh yeah, they separated in October of 2007. My bad. Anyway, I think we are ruining the thread by just arguing back and forth about this whole Mojang/Microsoft thing.
  11. Evelyn Marie

Bungie is still owned by Microsoft. Anyway, I'm done talking about this MS/Mojang deal until it's finalized and something actually happens.
  12. Evelyn Marie

Nope. MS can't control other companies. I don't see them controlling Bungie, now do I? I don't, which means I don't see Microsoft controlling Mojang/Minecraft either.
  13. Evelyn Marie

Who cares if mods are not official content? Mods are awesome, and millions of people who play Minecraft use them to enhance the experience. And MS might own the IP, but they can't tell Mojang what to do. Jeb is still the main developer of Minecraft, not Microsoft, so Jeb is still in charge of...
  14. Evelyn Marie

It's not true. I am not believing anything until I actually see it, and I don't see any paid updates or DLC for Minecraft happening. Mojang are still the developers of Minecraft. Oh wait, DLC already exists for Minecraft. They are called mods and custom maps.
  15. Evelyn Marie

You can think that all you want, but I don't think it's going to happen.
  16. Evelyn Marie

No, most Minecraft players won't pay for more Minecraft stuff. Well, most PC players won't, and I'm one of them. Sure, selling more MC merch and legos is fine, but making people pay for updates? Ridiculous. And DLC? :red:ed. And I think most Minecraft PC players will agree with me.
  17. Evelyn Marie

I don't care about what Microsoft has gotten away with in the past, as it's the present now, and it's time to forget about what they've done in the past. Anyway, they don't need to add stupid DLC to add more content to Minecraft. Anyway, I find talking about this certain topic to be a waste of...
  18. Evelyn Marie

Who cares if it makes them money. They know that if they do DLC or make updates to Minecraft pay for, they will damage the community, and Microsoft can't afford to damage the community. Anyway, they make enough money via Windows sales and console sales. They won't do stuff they know would damage...
  19. Evelyn Marie

I doubt they would do that. They know what would and what wouldn't damage the Minecraft user base, and making people pay for updates is just stupid. Oh wait, you can't make people pay for updates on the PC. That only works on iOS and Android platforms. Also I've never seen that happen on any...
Back
Top Bottom