Search results for query: *

1. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

fargo, you should change mutant so that the projectiles dont despawn cause i could cheese it with an anti-lag mod also maybe (not saying you should) you can make the bosses (deviant, abomination, mutant) use projectiles from bosses, mini bosses, events in mods it supports, assuming the player...
  2. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

its normal, just run away from it and start shooting the eye not shooting the laser (eye becomes invincible after it shoots laser and becomes normal when other one shoots laser)
  3. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

whats the item called so i can see cause i assumed it was the thing where 30 potions in inventory = unlimited potion cause i always add like 200 qol mods so i never know if a feature is qol mod or content mod
  4. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

well its still better cause its just one of them. it would be annoying to have over 40 stacks of 30 potions in your inventory
  5. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I still recommend it as it makes it so you don't have to use a specific amount of potions as all the potions are 1 buff, less farming, asphalt platforms, easy bridges and a good drill mount.
  6. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

ok ty
  7. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

im not using it cause i want to do a pure run (no cheats)
  8. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I just killed BoC while farming for a meat grinder becuase BoC somehow spawned in the corruption and i have endgame gear so i could kill BoC before it ran away
  9. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the galactic globe isnt dropping ive killed moon lord like 50 times i need it please
  10. PotupchikGAMESStudios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have a question Can you only fight BoC in a crimson world? My world has corruption and I defeated EoW and I can now buy a BoC summon, but BoC runs away in phase 2.
  11. PotupchikGAMESStudios

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

a fresh install of 1.3.5 terraria. make sure u have that then paste in tmodloader files
  12. PotupchikGAMESStudios

yeah if anyone says that "yOu CaN cLeArLy SeE hOw It RiPpEd OfF mInEcRaFt" ill say "yeah i can...

yeah if anyone says that "yOu CaN cLeArLy SeE hOw It RiPpEd OfF mInEcRaFt" ill say "yeah i can definitely see how terraria stole a sword that shoots cats from minecraft, how it took sharknados from minecraft, and how it stole a nyan cart minecart from minecraft. Oh, wait! None of that IS in...
  13. PotupchikGAMESStudios

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

make sure steam is open and make sure u paste the 64 bit modloader in the fresh install of terraria and hit replace all if it asks
  14. PotupchikGAMESStudios

Game Mechanics Custom Modifiers

we have footage of journey mode so maybe if u reforge an item enough u can do it
  15. PotupchikGAMESStudios

Game Mechanics Custom Modifiers

it would be 100 plat to change stats cause u could do like 100 speed damage and crit with like 100g which is way to op
  16. PotupchikGAMESStudios

wait i joined in 2018 holy crap

wait i joined in 2018 holy crap
  17. PotupchikGAMESStudios

nice

nice
  18. PotupchikGAMESStudios

actually i was wrong u should make a platform that goes across the underworld, run from the WOF...

actually i was wrong u should make a platform that goes across the underworld, run from the WOF, make sure hes like 10 blocks off screen, and throw bombs behind u at WOF
  19. PotupchikGAMESStudios

@Intel Xeon Ω just like how people think cats (an animal that hasn't purposefully killed people...

@Intel Xeon Ω just like how people think cats (an animal that hasn't purposefully killed people, not talking about wild cats) are vicious and dogs (an animal that's purposely killed 10,000+ humans, not talking about wild dogs) are nice and cute. It's just dumb.
Back
Top Bottom