Search results for query: *

1. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI's Odds and Ends

This mod has been migrated to tML 1.4! Download it from Steam Workshop or Mod Browser!
  2. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Materialization

This mod has been migrated to tML 1.4! It's now also available in the Steam Workshop!
  3. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

The tML 1.4 migration was a little bloody on my end; but I finally did it! Version 1.10 is released! You can check the Steam Workshop and the Mod Browser in-game to get the latest version!
  4. DaiNekoIchi

With suggestions from the Discord server, the mod has been updated to v1.4!
  5. DaiNekoIchi

Sorry for being gone for a LOOONG time. Trying to slowly get back into the modding scene again. Version 1.9.2.4 released: --- Apparently, it happens randomly on my end too. Currently checking this out. Apparently you can toggle lock effects while they're empty and the slot is available for...
  6. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Risk System

Hi guys, I've accidentally deleted the mod from the browser, and I lost my code. However, I still have a copy from GitHub, so you can download it there: https://github.com/dainekoichi/DNIRiskSystem/releases/tag/v1.0 I'll edit the main post as well.
  7. DaiNekoIchi

Sorry for the very late update. Been so preoccupied with work that I can barely touch my PC. Released v1.9.2.3! --- I'll check this. Could be a rarity calculation issue. I'm not sure either tbh, I suspect that this is a UI scaling issue, but for now I'm not sure how to fix it. Apologies...
  8. DaiNekoIchi

v1.9.2.2 released! --- This was a pretty weird one to debug. Well, should be fixed now. Let me know if there are other issues! Thanks!
  9. DaiNekoIchi

Did another quick fix, I can get a lil stupid when changing numbers lol --- ### v1.9.2.1 * Fixed bug in Thorium item requirement for Blood Orange rarity --- Weird. Tested it and it seems to work fine for me, doesn't seem to be crashing. What items did you try to use?
  10. DaiNekoIchi

Version 1.9.2 released! --- ### v1.9.2 * Fixed crash when both Calamity and Thorium are present * Adjusted rarity of Thorium (Primordial) Magnificite --- Thanks for the prompt report, guys. Issued has been fixed. Let me know if there are any other problems! Not sure how it's related to...
  11. DaiNekoIchi

Version 1.9 released! S E L E C T I V E - E X T E N S I O N - L O C K I N G ! So strange. Well, at least it worked. If you've checked the wiki (this is clickable), maybe you'll have an idea. :)
  12. DaiNekoIchi

I keep on forgetting to update the forum since I'm more active on Discord, but v1.8 is released! --- ### v1.8 * Fixed item rarity checking due to bug with junk rarity items * Added auto-roller for Upgrade ### v1.7.2.2 * Fixed Extensions UI not showing the 4th Extension on armor ### v1.7.2.1...
  13. DaiNekoIchi

I got my computer fixed yesterday and will slowly be able to work on this again! <3 Kindly check your mod key settings. If you add the mod the first time it's unbound, but the default button to hold should be LeftShift. None as of the moment, I'll try implementing an auto-roller function for...
  14. DaiNekoIchi

Hi everyone, sorry for a very late reply. I've been dumped with so much work so I haven't had the time to go online here. My PC is currently broken and can't work on the mod as of now, and with the lockdown/pandemic going on in my country I can't get it fixed yet. Please be patient until I'm...
  15. DaiNekoIchi

I've added the said conditions in the wiki. :) Basically they just drop at higher rates in Expert and in Hardmode. In other news... Version 1.7 released! v1.7 - Calamity Compatibility! Added new items and recipes based on Calamity mod Code cleanup and shortening Added Mod Config to...
  16. DaiNekoIchi

Updated to Version 1.3! v1.3 UI overhaul Added textbox for searching via item name UI operation changed Adjusted UI size and style Added UI mod configs Auto dematerialize Materialize needs locking Feeling a bit lazy to edit the main post for now, will probably do it tomorrow, so I'll...
  17. DaiNekoIchi

This is completely a text issue, it needs Jewel of Magnificence for Limit Breaking. Each time you need to limit break, it requires 1 more. So for the last limit break you'll need 3 Jewels of Magnificence. I've updated the mod to correct this, but I can't publish my mod for some reason. Will let...
  18. DaiNekoIchi

Updated to 1.6.0.4! v1.6.0.4 Added title for which interface is opened I'll see what I can do with changing the rarity. That's the biggest issue I got for now.
  19. DaiNekoIchi

I actually HAVE thought about a reset mechanic tbh. But idk on how will I implement the stat gain with the rarity after the reset. Have any ideas? Because I would love implementing this.
  20. DaiNekoIchi

The number of extensions you can get will depend on the number of limit breaks your item has. I've also added this to the wiki.
Back
Top Bottom