Search results for query: *

• Users: MACMAN2003
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MACMAN2003

Forum spoilers load slowly

Not sure if this belongs here but the forum spoilers load slowly despite what is in them im using chrome.
  2. MACMAN2003

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ion ore/ Ionizer (POST MOON LORD)

Have you ever wanted to kill the moon lord over and over again to get that precious, PRECIOUS Luminite? well i have a proposal! ION-ORE: after the (first) defeat of the moonlord a message will pop up A meteorite has hit the world! (if you can't see it the message is: A meteorite has hit the...
  3. MACMAN2003

PC fullscreen crash help me

i use windows 10 and i have played terraria on this computer before but now whenever i try to go into fullscreen it crashes and i have to alt+f4 my way out it crashes on EVERY resolution and i did delete the config please help me
  4. MACMAN2003

PC friend randomly loses connection

all in the title he also experiences lag he lives in chigaco i live in oregon i have a pretty good computer idk about his
  5. MACMAN2003

Biomes & Nature Crimson/corruption spawn areas

have you ever made a world with the (insert evil here) on both sides of you or in the jungle and have like 4 in your world and it makes you mad to the point where you leave and delete the world or "fix" it in TEdit? well i sure have. every single time i make a new world small medium or large the...
  6. MACMAN2003

Other Hallowstone ore

found after wall of flesh is dead and grows a little bit like chlorophyte but only on pearstone in the hallow biome needs adamantite/titanium drill/pick to mine 6 ore makes 1 hallowed bar i thought it would be a good idea to add to terraria because you cant make hallowed bars whatsoever you...
  7. MACMAN2003

Help

i couldnt find any "Help" in the forums so i looked here i need to change my account name so could you help me pls?
Back
Top Bottom