Search results for query: *

1. Xaolis_irl

How many pets even are there? Cuz I'm trying to get the achievement of having all of them and I...

How many pets even are there? Cuz I'm trying to get the achievement of having all of them and I have over 80 %:sigh:
  2. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

So I have 78 pets, how many are there exactly? I've been trying to get the achievement for having all of them
  3. Xaolis_irl

Do accents in letters make them unfavorite them? Cuz it doesn't have an apostrophe 🤔

Do accents in letters make them unfavorite them? Cuz it doesn't have an apostrophe 🤔
  4. Xaolis_irl

Has anyone else been having issues with their characters getting removed from favorites, or is...

Has anyone else been having issues with their characters getting removed from favorites, or is it just a me issue? It's been happening since 1.4 came out, I'm on Xbox One is that helps %:sigh:
  5. Xaolis_irl

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Is the Princess out on console? I'm genuinely confused as to why I haven't gotten her yet
  6. Xaolis_irl

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Mine has been syncing files for the last half hour, is that supposed to happen?
  7. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

I'm so impatient, but I'll wait 😭
  8. Xaolis_irl

Someone should totally give me some challenges to do :dryadnaughty:

Someone should totally give me some challenges to do :dryadnaughty:
  9. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

If any, is there a speculated launch date for 1.4 on console? If not that's perfectly fine, just means I get to prepare more for the update :dryadsmile:
  10. Xaolis_irl

Kinda wish there were more costumes from Goodie Bags, I'd love some anime reference costumes...

Kinda wish there were more costumes from Goodie Bags, I'd love some anime reference costumes :dryadpassionate:
  11. Xaolis_irl

I really forgot this site existed for a hot minute TwT

I really forgot this site existed for a hot minute TwT
  12. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Finally some good news this year TwT
  13. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Will the Arkhalis dev set be coming to Xbox and PS4?
  14. Xaolis_irl

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Will the Arkhalis dev set be coming to Xbox One and PS4 with the 1.3.4 update?
  15. Xaolis_irl

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Thanks for the info! :dryadgrin:
  16. Xaolis_irl

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Will the Old One's Army and the event in general be coming to console?
  17. Xaolis_irl

Hello! :dryadgrin:

Hello! :dryadgrin:
  18. Xaolis_irl

Hiya, Matsu! :dryadcool:

Hiya, Matsu! :dryadcool:
  19. Xaolis_irl

Greetings!

Greetings!
  20. Xaolis_irl

Greetings, Leinfors! :dryadgrin:

Greetings, Leinfors! :dryadgrin: