Search results for query: *

1. Animus Viral

What Defines A God in the Calamity Universe?

In the rewrite for Calamity current lore, the meaning behind god is more clear, being those who killed a dragon and consumed their souls, with the first god being Xeroc after he killed Zeratros. The Devourer of Gods in the current rewrite was used to kill and consume the gods so that their...
  2. Animus Viral

The Last Post Wins!

I haven't been actively posting for a while, but I assure you, I've been here for a long time.
  3. Animus Viral

The Last Post Wins!

Well, this is something to wake up to. From looking back, the main thing I had trouble with that post within context (specifically a post a bit before that where you threw old stuff at me) was simply how careless it was. I did not care whether or not if you did read it or not. Showing me proof...
  4. Animus Viral

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Congratulations, I suppose, but you were far too late, so your point is moot. Just because he can now with your method doesn't mean he could then. And definitely doesn't mean he was motivated enough to try to solve that back then. Time doesn't flow backwards, at least in the serious sense...
  5. Animus Viral

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

"'To die famous or live old' as the saying goes. I do hope for the best for you."
  6. Animus Viral

"Once, I was like you in this sense. Discovering a new world for the first time. Unexpectedly as well. But there was a sense of awe-inspiring glory, such as if you became a part of something greater. Of course, that's not to say I didn't have doubts."
  7. Animus Viral

"And now, with a chance, freedom, outside the bounds of your city."
  8. Animus Viral

"...Don't get too caught up in the bigger picture. If you always look up at those who look down on you, you'll never be able to see how far you've come."
  9. Animus Viral

"I suppose being kicked out of the nest doesn't mean they'll fly, for the sake of metaphor."
  10. Animus Viral

"Not all psyches have the same mentality, of course. Comes from trauma, unbalanced brain chemistry, or even just genetics."
  11. Animus Viral

"Not given much a choice, hmm."
  12. Animus Viral

"Would it be worse compared to back where you were before however?"
  13. Animus Viral

"I see. You have my sympathies, for what it's worth. Although it could be considered as a step up, perhaps."
  14. Animus Viral

"A problem in many societies, where all you can look forward to is your next paycheck, hoping for some sense of stability, a refuge, while your world is teetering between a rock and a hard place."
  15. Animus Viral

"...I personally do not agree with your former employer's safety standards and medical insurance policy."
  16. Animus Viral

"To extract spores that have been inhaled, either quite a powerful antibiotic or a complicated procedure."
  17. Animus Viral

"Sounds like you had a close call. I assume you were able to resolve it in your favor."
  18. Animus Viral

"In its way, nature will always try to shape itself to its own needs. It keeps things interesting."
  19. Animus Viral

Velika gave a short chuckle, "You could say that. I suppose it wouldn't matter overall, however. I could tell you I came from a 7th dimension ruled by ants and two bird brains, and there would be little way to confirm or deny that. Believe what you will, my origins do not matter, what does...
  20. Animus Viral

"In my world of residence, I like to refer to it as Calamity. As this place is not directly connected to that world, I cannot give you an approximate location in relation to where we are."
Back
Top Bottom