Search results for query: *

1. Animus Viral

IC To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths

OOC Link: OOC - To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths Long ago, when the universe was still being born, Arceus realized that it required a core from which all energies would flow. In their great wisdom, they created a massive chamber that would provide power eternal for the universe they...
  2. Animus Viral

OOC To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths

Long ago, when the universe was still being born, Arceus realized that it required a core from which all energies would flow. In their great wisdom, they created a massive chamber that would provide power eternal for the universe they would rule. However, this power has begun to leak out...
  3. Animus Viral

Single Thread RP Aleph

Right, so I made yet another RP, thank you very little. Reason, I'm bored. Here's a Q and A sort of thing. *Teleportation through dimensional gate* "Where are we?" "I think..." "...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". "...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." *...That is a few...
  4. Animus Viral

Other Literature Animus's Lore

This is where I have lore around objects that I have within my own... I guess, multiverse, if you wish it to call it that. I'm a bit bored, so that's why I'm making this. Also about everything here is subject to change but, well, life I guess? Anyways, let's start. Plus, I'm going to be adding...
  5. Animus Viral

OOC Planeswalk

Welcome to the OOC of Planeswalk. This is a world of endless possibilities, with the base being a world called Terraria. However, other worlds can be built and included into it, like puzzle pieces, creating a paradise of diversity. But from this diversity, trouble of all kinds begin to rise...
  6. Animus Viral

IC Planeswalk

(IC first because yes.) (All you have to do to join is create a character and then jump into the RP. Just make sure they aren't overpowered.) (Also, follow the rules listed in the OOC, which is here: OOC - Planeswalk)
  7. Animus Viral

OOC Eternal Halloween's Spooky OOC

It is a spooky day, where everyone dresses up, and becomes someone else. Those who don't give out treats to the people who dress up. And there are those who do horrible tricks instead, on those who are unsuspecting it. But here, in the suburban community of Lamar, it's not one day. It's forever...
  8. Animus Viral

IC Eternal Halloween

It is a spooky day, where everyone dresses up, and becomes someone else. Those who don't give out treats to the people who dress up. And there are those who do horrible tricks instead, on those who are unsuspecting it. But here, in the suburban community of Lamar, it's not one day. It's forever...
  9. Animus Viral

IC Many Contrasts IC

OOC here: OOC - Many Contrasts Lore plus politics plus history lesson: Sawyer is home to about 200 people. Surprisingly, many of the buildings are relatively intact. The town of Sawyer is run by a man named John Dotson, who calls himself the mayor. Dotson is a gray-haired man in his...
  10. Animus Viral

OOC Many Contrasts

Years ago, a war struck out, and what has happened in it was forgotten. The minds of everyone don't remember, only the fact that something terrible has happened was known. Was it aliens? Nukes? Or something worse...? Now, in the barren wasteland, a book, burned to almost nothing, survived...
  11. Animus Viral

IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Ready? Get on with it. OOC - Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP
  12. Animus Viral

OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

IC - Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP Put OOC Stuff here. Max of three Characters per person/player/etc.
  13. Animus Viral

IC The Observers

OCC Thread: OOC - The Observers @AlphaEspeon @Halt @Droid15.24.3 @Orifan1 All of the characters are travelling in a train that is headed towards Wilkin City. A person approaches you all and says the following: "Hello there! My name's Radomus. I'm just here to check in to see if you enjoy this...
  14. Animus Viral

OOC The Observers

"The Observers were created by Mankind. They, like so many, rebelled. They then evolved. They then look and seem human. Some are programmed to think they are human. There are many copies of them. And they might have a plan." -Unknown IC - The Observers IC Thread Taking place after a large...
  15. Animus Viral

Ask Animus

You get it, give me a question and I'll answer it. Simple. Effective immediately, any technical questions regarding Terraria bugs will not be answered, as they do not belong here, and they belong to Terraria bug support. Also any personal questions will be answered with a vague, or sarcastic...
  16. Animus Viral

Game Mechanics Dimensions, Instances, and Portals

Now before everyone yells it's too complicated or whatever, just hear me out. My suggestion is dimensions which would work similarly to a pre-existing mod... Super Terraria World! If you don't know what I am talking about then let me explain, in Super Terraria World, there are portals that lead...
  17. Animus Viral

Game Mechanics Null and Omni Class

I have been looking through the classes so I thought to introduce you the Null and Omni Class! The Null class kinda already exists and it would simply state XX damage like the Flare gun, Holy Water, and Bombs (not including grenade). These cannot be affected by any factors like buffs or...
  18. Animus Viral

Items Some Useful Craftable Pets

Now before everyone yells at me about the pets that used to do damage on the console editions, this isn't that. The pets provide special buffs for the player who has it active. Cadence Lantern Light Pet Crafted with 3 heart crystals, a chain, and a mana crystal (to fuse it together and make it...
  19. Animus Viral

Items Infinite Random Ammo

Basically an infinite item like the Endless Musket Balls but uses different ammo like if you use a SDMG, one shot would be a Venom bullet then the next would be Luminite then it keeps going depending on RNG. This would apply for ammo for all weapons. The ammo's name would be just Endless Random...
  20. Animus Viral

Builds Anim's Builds

This is a building thread that started on Sept. 28, 2018. I will update when I finish a build I'm happy with. Criticize all you want, Feedback is good! So lets start! Also as a side fact, I use mods, so beware! This is my build of a cultist dungeon and was my first build and it took me a long...
Back
Top Bottom