Search results for query: *

• Users: aWolfen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. aWolfen

Items Programmable Dummy

Hey everyone. Out of sheer boredom and being a total data-hog, I decided to think up something that might help those Terrarians looking to get out as much DPS as possible. I call it the Programmable Dummy, and it's exactly what it sounds like. A Target Dummy that you can program, so the damage...
  2. aWolfen

Triple A: Ask aWolfen Anything

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but some of you already know of me and my procrastination. Feel free to ask whatever. I'll always give you an answer! It may not be the one you want, but it's still going to be an answer. So, in the words of Pat Benatar: "Hit Me With Your Best Shot".
  3. aWolfen

The Holiday Hauls of TCF.

Ah, the holidays. That time of year when we're possessed by possessions, and consumerism is at an all-time-high, just for the sake of keeping the ones you love happy. While it's not really the point, but you can buy some happiness. It's not usually about the presents, it's more about the act of...
  4. aWolfen

Poetry The Night Before Christmas - on TCF.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the forums A few members were stirring, even me, with this poem; All the others are out with their families, of course. Some having good times, and some with remorse. I know I'll get comments like "Why now, on the Eve?" But I have some free time...
  5. aWolfen

Casual The Voices of TCF

Well, I figured since the members of this forum are cool and comfortable enough to share their faces and OCs and whatnot, then having them share the sound of their voice would be just as appealing to everyone else. How we gon' do this? Well, Vocaroo. Now, since I'm paranoid and foresee a large...
  6. aWolfen

Hype for other games!

Okay, since Terraria's recent spoiler, hype levels may or may not have gone up for some/most of you, but I'm sure there are a bunch of other things others are hyped for. So tell me anything else that you're currently hyped for! As for me, it'd have to be this above all else: Sorry, Terraria.
  7. aWolfen

If you could have one superpower...

What would it by and why? And no, you can't picky omniscience/omnipotency/become a god. Pick one and only one! (And set some limits for yourself, you filthy hax0r) As for me, I would have to say the ability to duplicate myself to a limit of 20 clones. Mostly because I'm both very busy and very...
  8. aWolfen

The Monster Hunter Thread.

Capcom's game-hunting hunting game is always a fun subject, so why not make a thread for it? Well, with the rise in popularity thanks to the latest and biggest new release, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I decided to be that guy to start it off. For those of you thinking "Monster Hunter? What's...
  9. aWolfen

Video Game Confessional

Y'know, embarrassing things you may have (or haven't done) in video games. For example, I killed the first shiny Pokemon I ever saw. It was Pokemon Emerald, and I encountered a shiny Doduo, but I had no idea what a shiny was at the time...
  10. aWolfen

How tall are you?

I want to know so I can tell which one of all of you is taller than me. I'm 5'3".:D
  11. aWolfen

A set of music-related builds. (WARNING: PUNS!)

Get it? A "set"? Like a setlist? As in a list of songs? Hahahah... -ahem.- If you couldn't handle that, I suggest you move along. Immediately. As some of you may know, I very much like puns, music, and Terraria. So I took the liberty of building settings that hint something musical, such as a...
  12. aWolfen

Your most recent show-binging.

(Tag potential spoilers, please.) I've been watching a lot of Wakfu lately. It's as if the artists of Rayman Origins, Okami, and Bastion had a threeway. It's amazing.
Back
Top Bottom