Search results for query: *

1. absentCrowned

Should've worded it better, I was talking about real life. I'm tired of all the shovelling.

Should've worded it better, I was talking about real life. I'm tired of all the shovelling.
  2. absentCrowned

The Snow biome is a pain in the :red:, I wish I had a Flamethrower. EDIT: Not playing Terraria btw.

The Snow biome is a pain in the :red:, I wish I had a Flamethrower. EDIT: Not playing Terraria btw.
  3. absentCrowned

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Tiles_10.png (the closed door graphics) is missing graphics for granite, marble, martian and meteorite doors, causing them to show up as white squares when closed. I'll fix it myself on my end by adding back the vanilla textures, waiting for your official fix. :)
  4. absentCrowned

If you didn't do so yet, I suggest that you play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, which was also...

If you didn't do so yet, I suggest that you play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, which was also written by Shu Takumi. It's my favorite game of his, despite loving Ace Attorney, and it's also one of my favorite games of all time. :P
  5. absentCrowned

It sure is nice, but I like the Wii controls much more. Which surprises me, considering I'd be...

It sure is nice, but I like the Wii controls much more. Which surprises me, considering I'd be the first one to whine about motion controls normally. >_>
  6. absentCrowned

I played Color Splash and, so far, it looks like a boring slog. A few funny lines, but that's it.

I played Color Splash and, so far, it looks like a boring slog. A few funny lines, but that's it.
  7. absentCrowned

AA6's second case gives me hope. Maybe this can be AAI2 levels of great. Please don't let me...

AA6's second case gives me hope. Maybe this can be AAI2 levels of great. Please don't let me down AA6!
  8. absentCrowned

i'd just shoot myself twice tbh fam

i'd just shoot myself twice tbh fam
  9. absentCrowned

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

If you think the game isn't hard enough, try out Prefixes for Enemies. It can be pretty fun, expecially once projectile prefixes kick in and you encounter this mod's Abomination. I know a ton of people play with Tremor alongside this one, but I'm not a fan of that, personally. A lot of content...
  10. absentCrowned

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

So, I came across this page about an unused debuff in Terraria's code. I think it could be interesting to add a "Dazing" prefix for enemies. It seems pretty dang powerful, though. I also came across a Rare Blood Crawler the other day. I thought you made Spider enemies unable to get the Rare...
  11. absentCrowned

Yeah, I guess that's something I should nag the Terraria devs about, not Diver. But the game practically gives me that sequence break on a silver plate... I'm still working on getting the fishing quests achievement, so I'd be getting Reaver Sharks by accident anyway. Either way, I agree it's...
  12. absentCrowned

Is it possible for a mod to edit vanilla fishing catches? As it stands now, every single pre-hardmode armor is outclassed by the Molten Armor... which is technically a pre-EoC armor. Preventing the Reaver Shark from being caught before Skeletron, or even WoF, would actually give a purpose to...
  13. absentCrowned

Welp, found an underground cabin on the surface. Neat, but I don't think I'll keep this world...

Welp, found an underground cabin on the surface. Neat, but I don't think I'll keep this world, it's just too fugged-up and ugly.
  14. absentCrowned

Worst worldgen so far: World generated so low that some of it doesn't grow grass, and Hornets...

Worst worldgen so far: World generated so low that some of it doesn't grow grass, and Hornets spawn in the "aboveground" Jungle. Fun.
  15. absentCrowned

I sure am, I couldn't believe it when Red said he was coming back. I even heard there would be a...

I sure am, I couldn't believe it when Red said he was coming back. I even heard there would be a new official forum released along that time too, Terraria Community Forums or something like that.
  16. absentCrowned

The amount of funny stuff in it is far outweighted by its cringy parts. Buh-huh-huh, woe is me...

The amount of funny stuff in it is far outweighted by its cringy parts. Buh-huh-huh, woe is me, I created these hilarious monsters, I am so pathetic. This is the only thing I can ever say, did I mention I'M A LESBIAN, THEY? Because everyone here is too much of a :red:ing sjw :red: to even take a...
  17. absentCrowned

As always, you will need DS4Tool to connect the PS4 controller, but I don't think you'll need...

As always, you will need DS4Tool to connect the PS4 controller, but I don't think you'll need anything other than that. I personally can't wait to try out Terraria with my WiiU Pro Controller, I'll probably switch back to mouse/keyboard after 5 minutes though. But hey, I could be pleasantly...
  18. absentCrowned

Give any vanilla bar to the Guide.
  19. absentCrowned

So, I was fighting Patch Werk, and... suddently, it spawned a ton of Severed Legs. The enemy counter said there were around 200 enemies on-screen. I don't like losing to glitches, so I gave myself an OP weapon to clear them all... and amongst the pile of gore was a "The Good Book", which is one...
  20. absentCrowned

Maybe try completely uninstalling tModLoader and Thorium and reinstall them? Sometimes it fixes random issues like this one.
Back
Top Bottom