Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Extra Explosives

Hello! Today just out nowhere I started getting an error while initializing this mod. It seems that it happens when I am connected to the internet. Here is some part the client log [13:08:50] [9/INFO] [ExtraExplosives]: 0 Extra Explosives logger [13:08:50] [9/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request...
  2. D

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

From post#71 - A Config option (false by default) that allows Shift-clicks to automatically research if you don't have the item yet
  3. D

JPAN Thank you for your awesome mod!! One question: Was it intentional that armors require 25 for their researched to be unlocked unlike Vanilla Terraria which requires only one?Or maybe that is something on my end. Edit: Please disregard what I wrote. It was one of the mods call Super Stack...
  4. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Have you tried the Calamity Discord?
  5. D

Thank you for your reply. Is it possible to make the UI work with autopause on?
  6. D

Is it normal the game freezes for a few seconds? The fist time happened upon opening the UI for the very first time. Now it does when loading the world, There are no crashes, the game just freezes for about 8 to 10 seconds. Edit: Freeze happens when selecting player not loading the world,
  7. D

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Hello! Is the effect of Bitter Root retroactive or should it be better consumed after getting 500 life points?
  8. D

tModLoader More Figures Mod!

I know chaf's mod adds vanilla statues but hid mod is quite big. Would you consider adding the vanilla bosses statues after you are done with the main purpose of your mod which is adding modded bosses statues? They look amazing by the way!
  9. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

How do I enable Directx 11 renderer exactly? I read the read me note that says to input the /angle:1 command parameter. Where do I exactly input said command? Edit: I figured out it was on steam launch options.
  10. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sorry guys. I cannot post on discord since it is not letting claim my account. I just downloaded the latest version of Calamity and I get this error when loading the mods [05:26:01] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading CalamityMod The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled...
  11. D

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Works like a charm! Thanks a lot Hamstar!
  12. D

tModLoader Mod Helpers

System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'checkip.dyndns.org' at System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Object owner, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6) at System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object...
  13. D

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Hi there Hamstar! The only mods that I have updated recently are yours. I am using tmod 64. After the recent update Terraria freezes and then crashes in the middle of Initialazing mods if I am not connected to the internet. If I am connected, no problem
  14. D

tModLoader The Archeon Mod

Thank you!
  15. D

tModLoader The Archeon Mod

Do I need to create a new world to play with this mod?
  16. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have always played with Calamity and it always create the Abyss next to the Dungeon and sometimes part of the Abyss invades the Dungeon. However I have never seen the Abyss generate near the Jungle Temple. Have you tried using World Gen Preview mod? Edit: I missed the Sunken Sea Part and...
  17. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Can anyone so kind provide me a link to version 4.3.3? Thank you!
  18. D

tModLoader Halocaster's Halorealm

Will do and thank you for your reply!
  19. D

tModLoader Halocaster's Halorealm

Hi Halocaster! Do I need a new world/character to play with your mod?
Back
Top Bottom