Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian_37

Weapons & Equip Defensive summoner staffs

Most of the times, you only use one type of minion at a time, because when you get a new summoner weapon to play with, it's pretty much a straight upgrade. So i had an idea to encourage using multiple types of minions at once, defensive summoner staffs! Minions that don't damage enemies...
  2. Terrarian_37

**REPORTED** Game crashes while taking a snapshot of the map

The game only seems to crash on medium and large sized worlds The frame has to be pretty big for it to crash Crash message:
  3. Terrarian_37

Resolved Getting pearlwood crates from all biomes.

Ah, sorry about this report then.
  4. Terrarian_37

Resolved Getting pearlwood crates from all biomes.

The title says everything. I tried to see if i can get pearlwood crates from lava, Didn't get any as far as i'm aware.
  5. Terrarian_37

Weapons & Equip New bullet type (Water Bullets)

seems like a cool idea. here's a sprite for it
  6. Terrarian_37

NPCs & Enemies Spawn multiple copies of one boss at the same time

i would love this. farming queen bees will be much easier
  7. Terrarian_37

so i want to do a summoner playthrough

so i finished a melee playthrough and im about to do complete the ranger playthrough. after i complete ranger i want to do a summoner playthrough because it seems more interesting than mage to me. the problem is that its soooo hard to get the slime staff, even in expert mode. should i cheat in a...
  8. Terrarian_37

Weapons & Equip More Love to the summoner

strange leaf increases minion damage instead of max minions strange hallowed leaf increases max minions instead of minion damage corruption staff spawns baby eater of worlds instead of devouver's (not a buff) added the mechanical crimson and mechanical corruption staff
  9. Terrarian_37

Weapons & Equip All My Ideas For Now (Magic Books and Bosses)

hey, these ideas are actually pretty nice in my opinion.
  10. Terrarian_37

Extremely strange leaf minion damage bonus decreased to 7% from 8% added a new thing to pre golem stuff
  11. Terrarian_37

by "slower" and "faster" i meant how fast you can summon the minions, and how fast they attack the target.
  12. Terrarian_37

best game you have played!

Terraria and team fortress 2, if i would have to rank these two then uhhhhhhhhh... terraria would probably be number one
  13. Terrarian_37

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got kicked from a tf2 server because I accidentally killed a friendly
  14. Terrarian_37

Blocks & Decoration Boss Banners

yes, it would say that
  15. Terrarian_37

Blocks & Decoration Boss Banners

are you tired of keep fighting a boss over and over again for a long time to get the item you want? yes? then let me introduce you to boss banners! these bad boys will make you deal 30% (50% in expert) more damage to the corresponding boss! and will also make the corresponding boss deal 15% (30%...
  16. Terrarian_37

Sprites Small Suggestion Sunday: Pet Rock!

here's a sprite for the buff
  17. Terrarian_37

summoner needs more love, give summoner more love. New Pre Boss Stuff Living Tree Staff Guaranteed to be found in at least one living tree summon damage: 5 knockback: 2 (very weak) mana cost: 10 use time: 21 (fast) velocity: 10 Tool Tip: summons a living tree to fight for you Concept...
  18. Terrarian_37

Biomes & Nature Meteor Revival: Making Meteorites a Legitimate Biome

oh. well crap, i didn't pay attention.
Back
Top Bottom