Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Make a jungle bio, grow trees and harvest. Then craft hive blocks, then craft hive wand and place hive blocks. When you break hive blocks a small amount of honey is released. Hows to craft all of this can be found out from the guide but the recipe mod is easier to follow. This can be found in...
  2. M

PC Stats gathering, How many traps in small, medium and large Lizard Temple?

Hi guys, With all the Mech work done here I though it might be a good idea to tally up how many of x traps you can find in each world size. Lets start with large worlds: large world: spear traps:..........Super Dart traps:..........Flame traps...
  3. M

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

Can some one explain to me how hoiks work without wires please. I though you had to switch them "on" and "off" for them to move things. Also can hoiks move coins?
  4. M

FYI! Critical for ranged only, works for traps when holding a ranged weapon. :) I have reached 107% with shromite armor, sniper rifle and sniperscope. More may be possible too.
  5. M

I have optimized my arena and wow the difference is amazing, but 3k wire and building and removing wood planks to build it was a choir. Have a look :D Mechanical arena v4: The trigger, you teleport in on the right walk slowly over the timers and then teleport into the arena. Final wave @...
  6. M

I have a few questions in regard to: 1) Is there a max number of targets 1 spear can damage when mobs are stacked? I am under the impression that there is and therefore I grouped my spear traps together, so when Pumpkins stack I can damage them all. I am beginning to think this is not...
  7. M

Got to final wave in pumpkinmoon event. Even collected Pumpkin and Morningwood shields :D Any thoughts on how to improve final wave time that does not involve more spear traps or a bird engine? Spawn surface wider? Lava pit smaller? Asphalt under lava? The wood block is just there so I can...
  8. M

I got critical hit chance up to 91%! Using titanium boots with 3%. Also upgraded boss arena now using a total of 5 world loots worth of spear traps and managed my first level 15 pumpkin moon event.
  9. M

Any one know if sniperscope critical works if you hold a gun? Just wondering if it may be a way to get more then 88% chance to crit.
  10. M

Is it just me or is it that spicky ball traps do not crit?
  11. M

As promissed here are my boss grinders, the WoF and HM Boss grinders are my favorites and work better then I had hoped for. Album: http://imgur.com/a/KsicBhttp://imgur.com/a/ Skelly by boulders: WoF by Spiky ball traps, turned out so well farmed 2 sets of all emblems :D HM Boss Grinder...
  12. M

As I sold my gaming rig my current PC is a surface pro and I do not think it could handle play and recording at the same time, but I am taking loads of pics so it's something. Will upload latter tonight when my kiddos are asleep. ;)
  13. M

Would any one want to see my boss grinders? As I do not have a lot of time and its engi play through I went for exploitmaximus play style. My engines of destruction are all quite simple but very effective. I did raid one large world for traps and found over 250 spiky ball traps :D
  14. M

Sorry what I meant was that I was under the impression that if you telleport after summoning the wall it is an instant death. Must have confused with the magic mirror. My bad. Is there a limit to how far away a trap is from the player for the activation of said trap to work? Like if I have the...
  15. M

Managed to kill skelly with Boulders now to figure out wall of flesh. Need to figure out how dicemanX managed to teleport after summoning the wall. Though I think you do not have teleport before hard mode.
  16. M

With the reaver shark and a lava charm it was not too difficult to get enough hell stone for full armor set and lava buckets work on the slim king. Now just have to make a skeleton arena. It will be my first time using Boulders! BTW if you are planning on fishing for reaver make sure to make a...
  17. M

What is the rule on using hoiks to enter the lizard temple to get traps early/without key? Without it Hardmode bosses will take ages to kill. It's either that or slime damage avoidance and digging claws, which is then tools as weapons.
  18. M

Question [Question] What would you like in 1.3 from an Engineering view? The devs are looking for ideas!

To clarify when I said portals I was referring to the ones produced by the portal gun and if you could use them to redirect spears, darts and fire from traps.
  19. M

Question [Question] What would you like in 1.3 from an Engineering view? The devs are looking for ideas!

Traps that promote the use of different types of Traps together. Like a freezing trap that slows mobs down and an icor trap.
  20. M

What about using buckets of lava? If I recall flowing lava damages bosses as well. With pumps skeleton should be possible too.
Back
Top Bottom