Search results for query: *

1. NelielOx

PC How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

I'll open up for you even easier way: use player redactor, give a player every possible fish, save. Multiply savefile by 50 (or as much as you want), rename them and do it in 4 days. Or multiply by 200 and do it in 1 day. You can use Terrasaver: Terrasavr Yes, it is cheating. But isn't any save...
  2. NelielOx

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

this might be already asked, but will devs update Terraria to x64? Or anyhow fix the 4GB RAM limitation? Or will we get stuck with 4GB forever now? Since TModLoader is now a DLC, this becoming a very important issue.
  3. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I really want to help you. Read this: https://www.thepunctuationguide.com
  4. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

if you are so afraid, backup your world and char, then try the update. If something happens - reload.
  5. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

here you just shown a function for "Electrified" debuff, which override the main function. You probably should look for the original OnHitNPC and the function that trigger the debuff, if you want to implement the mechanics you mentioned. However, this is just my view, I might be wrong.
  6. NelielOx

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Fuaran??? The Night Watch reference? Rly?
  7. NelielOx

heh, I though black and white are also from Lobotomy, wasn't sure if they from DMC... now I'm really waiting for update...
  8. NelielOx

Shouldn't it be mentioned, that mod has a fair bunch of references to Lobotomy Corp? Like all EGO items...
  9. NelielOx

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

somehow, the boss summons do not work in multiplayer. Normal minibosses do spawn without a problem, but first 2 bosses with spawn Items just consume the item and do nothing. Any ideas? and yes, in singleplayer everything works
  10. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well, currently I am running default 8400 tiles (simply Large world). Besides, I have 16 GB of memory and CPU is not loaded more than 25% during running the game, so it is not PC limitations. When I try to go above 8400 tiles, world generation crash. However, without Calamity, I was able to...
  11. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Actually, it IS the question of memory, as every new update of Calamity forced me to either delete one of the mods from pack (just to make it smaller) or to shrink the world size. Tile by tile, making it more condensed, but smaller. I wonder, can I manually delete the music out from the mod and...
  12. NelielOx

Be aware, that it is very big mod, so you might need to shrink your modpack or have good PC. But the mod is good, for sure. Thanks!
  13. NelielOx

Can anyone tell more about how Cera is progressing? Also, found from Angler some white pile called "Manna", how does it work? Would be really nice to see explanations on Wiki...
  14. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

this is quite sad, though. Because it will eventually lead people into abandoning Calamity for a bunch of smaller mods. Maybe authors can revise the content of the mod and think, if they can omit something? Some redundant armorsets, artifacts, etc. Making mod bigger, adding stuff is great, but...
  15. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

16. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Where are the mod's configs?
  17. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Indeed, after updating everything is fine! However, the new version is even bigger, which mean in my modpack that I cannot generate anything big. Even normal large worlds are created with a looooot of efforts, all the time running into "Out of memory"(( I mean, mod is awesome, but it is the...
  18. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

okay, I'll try to update it and see, what will happen. However, the Large World Enabler is needed, as world length is 12k tiles. Thanks for help!
  19. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have v1.3.4.1 (the latest one) and no, I didn't try that. I ain't gonna use ONLY Calamity, as it would ruin all my plans. I am pretty sure, that pure Calamity will give results as expected, though. The question is, is it possible to make the mods work together? My mods list is...
  20. NelielOx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi! Awesome mod btw, but I faced few problems: Planetoids do not spawn and Abyss is generated strangely - it lifts up a lot, so on the beach I have a mountain of sulfuric sand, in which there is a small lake and entrance. Also, the water in the abyss is scattered in the start, living strange...
Back
Top Bottom