Search results for query: *

1. JustanotherAnon

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

TBH I think freemode needs some kind of cap - even if it goes against its very name - otherwise it's just going to be excessive, and almost impossible to properly balance (without devoting a lot of time by trial and error). Just some kind of limiter, so the stats can be given a proper curve...
  2. JustanotherAnon

Love the avatar :D

Love the avatar :D
  3. JustanotherAnon

PC [?] Hardmode Tips Concerning Quarantining

Nope, I was misremembering my facts, for some reason my brain was tellnig me it worked. :P Fishing crates do work though.
  4. JustanotherAnon

ENTIRE WORLD DUG OUT COMPLETED !!!

Same could be said about gaming in general. EDIT: tsk tsk, you left the background walls, doesnt count. :P jk, jk.
  5. JustanotherAnon

Farming, A Thing of the Past.

I can't say for sure, as I haven't tried regular mode to see if it's any different - but I'm guessing it's BECAUSE it's on expert, to provide some incentive.
  6. JustanotherAnon

Update 1.3.0.3 and Moon Lord

I will admit, despite what I said earlier - the bosses tend to involve race course tricks a little too often. Building an arena is fine - you are setting up the terrain for your own advantage - but perhaps a more "traditional" approach to a sidescroller boss wouldn't be bad either. The whole...
  7. JustanotherAnon

PC [?] Hardmode Tips Concerning Quarantining

Two tactics against that - 1) fishing crates, dont open until HM, depending how many you have, you likely won't need to spawn any ore. 2) Redacted, incorrect info. Not as convient as smashing alters, but it does avoid random infection forming in areas previously considered "safe".
  8. JustanotherAnon

Mediumcore + Expert mode=

Ye gods, you are a more patient person then I. :p So far, the only thing early on that really made it hard was lack of "save stations" built - after that, it's not so bad. That and the underground - a unexpected Medusa can really ruin someones day lol~
  9. JustanotherAnon

Weapons & Equip Craftable banner cloaks

Mats could be from the tailors shop (for "single" banner cloaks). Recipes that combine banners (say from a paticular theme or biome) could require mats that drop from spiders/worms in various biomes, along with enchanted threads from dark skeletal mages in the dungeon. HM banners would be along...
  10. JustanotherAnon

Weapons & Equip Craftable banner cloaks

Turn the banners into cloaks with the right materials, retain the buff on the go. :)
  11. JustanotherAnon

As an update, just killed WoF. Gotta say I'm glad I listened to the tips you guys posted - they are helping take the edge off HM, which is proving to be a rough beast to tame lol. Would have been hard building the shacks at the edge of each biome in HM, glad I did it pre-HM - along with a set...
  12. JustanotherAnon

Love 1.3 ... but

It sounds to me like some are just bored with Terraria, period. Not really a reason to blame the devs for lack of ingenuity or content, when your basically wanting Terraria 2. Let's not forget this went live in 2011 but been receiving content updates for 4? years. I mean, if you aren't...
  13. JustanotherAnon

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Just bad luck with the world generation - I've found over 10 in my explorations, and was thinking they upped the odds of loot in expert mode.
  14. JustanotherAnon

Update 1.3.0.3 and Moon Lord

It's called tactics, it sounds like you just want something that's "tank and spank".
  15. JustanotherAnon

PC Not overpowered at all

Don't really see it as being OP, myself. I mean, it's progression - obviously when you progress beyond a certain stage, you will start to trivialize the former challanges. calling outleveling, outgearing, whatever - it really boils down to that. "End-game" never stays end-game forever (unless...
  16. JustanotherAnon

I'd probably not bother with random scattering - but I "would" put them near every refuge - so, for instance if you're sitting in one with a bunch of crimson mobs floating around - it would at least reduce how many are waiting to eat your face. lol :p Another tip I thought about - have a bed at...
  17. JustanotherAnon

Some really insightful tips - I hadn't considered little refuge shacks, smart thinking. Also, to add to your planking tip, I would also mention add ropes to anything you can't reach with a single jump, even if you get climbing gear/bottle/wings - just in case you "need" to get up a ledge without...
  18. JustanotherAnon

Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

A lot of it worked really well with the biomes, nice picks :) . Some of the boss music felt abit off, but there's really only so much you can do with a themed music track. (I can relate, I built a Fate/Stay Night wave bank for personal use, but ended up needing to cheat and put in two Tsukihime...
  19. JustanotherAnon

Hnnnnggg... The pain is real. lol... It's all fun and games until you die 3 biomes away from your spawn point, with only a backup set of copper gear. :P RIP platinum set. + trinkets. :( Thoughts? Tricks? Also, Is it just me or does it rain waaay too much in expert mode? Besides all that, lovin...
Back
Top Bottom