Search results for query: *

1. peachy

tModLoader ERROR CS0103.

Thanks! Your great :D
  2. peachy

tModLoader ERROR CS0103.

Thanks! I'm a bit stupid for not figuring that out haha :) It made two errors this time... c:\Users\whatevs\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Packastrophy\Tiles\EquibriumTile.cs(18,13) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MapTranslation' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an...
  3. peachy

tModLoader ERROR CS0103.

Thanks, but now it's saying; c:\Users\whatevs\Mod Sources\Packastrophy\Tiles\EquibriumTile.cs(13,28) : error CS0103: The name 'Type' does not exist in the current context
  4. peachy

tModLoader [B] How do i make my custom matieral stack with itself? [/B}

i think you forgot; item.maxStack = 999;
  5. peachy

tModLoader ERROR CS0103.

Followed a 2018 tutorial on Youtube to make an ore and it's tile. Here is the error: C:\whatevs\ModSources\ModName\Tiles\OreTile.cs(12,13) : error CS0103: The name 'Main' does not exist in the current context. CODE: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework...
  6. peachy

tModLoader Boss - NPC name error

Right, OK, thanks for the help but I have another problem but its with the Item Spawn. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MoreWeapons.NPC.ItemSpawn { public class ItemName : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  7. peachy

Thank you so much!
  8. peachy

Oh hi again. I have another error. Its making a boss. Heres the code: using System; using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MoreWeapons.NPC.Boss { public class BossName...
  9. peachy

tModLoader Armour - TModLoader

Before anyone replies - Ive edited the code. using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; namespace MoreWeapons.Armour { [AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Body)] public class RainbowChest : ModItem { public override void...
  10. peachy

PC Terraria keep crashing after i added 3 mods

There might be something wrong with the mod that has been downloaded, or your computer just cant handle the mods. Calamity and Overhaul are GIANT mods and take a ton of RAM and Memory - maybe adding the last mod broke it, but I think you should remove the Overhaul before playing since it's the...
  11. peachy

tModLoader Armour - TModLoader

Hey again, it's ya boi. So, as I was coding, I was making some armour for my mod. Here is the code and some screenshots. Oh, and its saying that something cannot be found, like a directory maybe? Here is the code for the chest piece: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using...
  12. peachy

tModLoader Help? Making a bow in Terraria.

Right thank you so much! Thanks guys, that helped! (I will change name to 'Fixed') OK i cant change title but its fixed so
  13. peachy

Right, thanks! I tried but now its saying a definition for 'name' is not available?
  14. peachy

Ill try that, give me a bit!
  15. peachy

Hey! So, I'm new here and I was making a mod and I decided "Hey, a bow!" so I looked up some tutorials and saw how to do it, used a paste bin, and I did all of it correct and I had one error but I corrected that, but, I have another error! I cannot be certain if this is the correct thread, but...
Back
Top Bottom