Search results for query: *

1. NitroWolf2537

PC What Is Your Funniest Encountered Weapon You Have Ever Used?

I think mine would be the Bee Gun.
  2. NitroWolf2537

PC What is your favourite summon?

I'd say my favourite summons would be the, Stardust Dragon Stardust Cell Baby Slime I'm not sure about anyone else tho... Baby Slime is cute. Stardust Cell For DPS. Stardust dragon For Looks.
  3. NitroWolf2537

PC What is ypur favourite pet or light pet?

My favourite pet or light pet has to be the... Shadow orb Hoardagon Because I like dragons and the orb can be used as a light source holograph. I could add in stardust dragon but that's a minion not a pet
  4. NitroWolf2537

PC What is good against the old one's army (all tiers)

I kind of need help.
  5. NitroWolf2537

Mobile Theories of the next mobile update

Post your theories of what is in the next update for mobile here!
  6. NitroWolf2537

PC Expert boss custom strategies

All you gotta do is tell your very own strategy for each expert boss if you want and others could try out your strategy themselves to see if it's effective!:merchanthappy:
  7. NitroWolf2537

PC What is the best weapon for eater of worlds expert mode and normal mode?

I am very stumped on what weapons I should use against the eater of worlds and how bout accessories too cause why not?
  8. NitroWolf2537

Casual Dragon-Lovers And Dragons Alike Chat

This Chat Room Is For Dragons And Dragon Lovers Alike. Make Sure To Not INSULT Others When Commenting Or Talking In General. Make Sure To Have A Good Topic To Speak Of Or Any Dragon Related Questions That Need Answering. DO NOT ENRAGE THE PEACEFUL DRAGONS BY SAYING THEY ARE BAD!
  9. NitroWolf2537

Mobile Hi Guys I'm New Here

I like dragons, wolves, AND OF COURSE: TERRARIA!:merchantwink: I play mobile, and pc. I really wish that terraria on mobile would get an update for the moonlord. I really want to finish the game in the pc edition. I finish mobile terraria 5 times already and I'm getting bored of doing so... and...
Back
Top Bottom