Search results for query: *

1. g1ngernutbust3r

Xbox One can't change spawn point

I've done everything right and I'm still unable to set a new spawn........looks like another new map for me
  2. g1ngernutbust3r

I have done everything possible to change the spawn , I have built houses just for the spawn point and it's still refusing to place it.......thank you for your answers with the rest of my questions it has helped me out alot and I will stop stressing when it happens again lol
  3. g1ngernutbust3r

I've just started a new map because strange things started to happen on the last world........I've found an amazing place for a base and I've already spent a few hours building before I decided to place a bed and change my spawn......it hasn't let me interact with any bed I have placed, I've...
  4. g1ngernutbust3r

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I have found and infinite money glitch as long as you have building potions......get around 200 silt, slush or fossil then drink a building potion and start to put it thought the extractor.......u will collect money and ores while you keep all your silt
  5. g1ngernutbust3r

thanks I hope everyone is doing well

thanks I hope everyone is doing well
  6. g1ngernutbust3r

thank you very much I'm about to do it this second, sorry about the audio my girlfriend was watching tv
  7. g1ngernutbust3r

I have already submitted 1 I just can't upload my file
  8. g1ngernutbust3r

noob (44 hrs) lol........ps, my daughter made my profile pic

noob (44 hrs) lol........ps, my daughter made my profile pic
  9. g1ngernutbust3r

hi everybody !!! I am a new player to the game (44 hrs in total) but since the new update on Xbox 1 I havnt been able to get further then half way into the underworld before my screen crash and freezes.....I can return to normal game play if I go back over the invisible line that cause the bug...
Back
Top Bottom