Search results for query: *

1. Wolf653

Weapons & Equip The Meathook

pretty much that but your more so automatically thrown in a curve or directly into the enemy i had in fact thought of the whole idea when i fell off a skybridge and had harpies that would have prevented that time waster if grappling enemies was a thing
  2. Wolf653

Weapons & Equip The Meathook

To put it simply the Meat Hook is a grappling hook with a rather unique property of grappling enemies with roughly 20 damage or so and throwing the player around in a curve if they were mid air or directly towards the enemy if they were grounded effectively resetting flight time and making...
  3. Wolf653

Items Granite biome items

maybe it could be like a weaker version of the turtle shell hence the extra defense when under 50% health why do i feel everyone just completely ignored that part.
  4. Wolf653

should be at the dungeon just crash the party that is being hold there

should be at the dungeon just crash the party that is being hold there
  5. Wolf653

Biomes & Nature Saint Biome (Ryu Idea)

don't have access to it
  6. Wolf653

Biomes & Nature Saint Biome (Ryu Idea)

why do i feel adding this could potentially be controversial and then the 35 luck with this "Holy Armor" among other related accessories are overpowered and then this holy third giving even more invincibility. now can we discuss how these items would be designed?
  7. Wolf653

and mages and summoners are usually fragile hence the extra defense when under 50% health
  8. Wolf653

Do You Fight Duke Fishron in the Start of Hardmode?

i only beat him post mech in expert using some elaborate minecart loop with a second loop to switch to specifically for the third stage Unfortunately this had a major flaw of needing potions and remembering to equip the appropriate accessories
  9. Wolf653

Mobile Mobile challenges

i've always wondered is it possible to beat every boss on a minecart?
  10. Wolf653

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

you could also say it depends on the game as well like personally i struggle alot on top down games without touch controls you know where you just tap on somewhere and your character goes there? and then first person mobile games as well are awful on a phone environment Regarding calamity they...
  11. Wolf653

Regarding Granite Armor maybe it could be like a weaker version of the turtle shell that provides defense instead of reducing damage by a certain percentage well yes unfortunately this may make it far more superior then its marble counterpart also i'm confused about its design in particular like...
  12. Wolf653

honestly why crafted? like the marble drops are well dropped not crafted so its like inconsistent with its counterpart
  13. Wolf653

speaking of mobile controls i do have a issue regarding dashing as i always have difficulty double tapping a joystick i believe i made a suggestion about making it similar to the joystick jump and making it activate with one tap or a swipe. and regarding the motion sickness with scopes and what...
  14. Wolf653

Weapons & Equip Craftable Finch Staff

wouldn't adding it to a crate loot table potentially be more suitable?
  15. Wolf653

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Allow Corruption to be toggled on or off

aight lets just make journey mode a forced option so we have no more complaining about biome spread and no more handicapping myself!
  16. Wolf653

the only issues i could see with mods especially on mobile is performance issues and a potential lack of mods that support mobile or console
  17. Wolf653

so one of my concerns is regarding future updates seeing as the player suggestions section is still open like you will still do minor updates right?
  18. Wolf653

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Allow Corruption to be toggled on or off

this basically removes the threat of the corruption preventing NPCS from having homes on a side note i love how yall assume we be willing to start anew with this "journey mode" just to stop biome spread you guys are truly hilarious You also assume EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WOULD USE IT. stop...
  19. Wolf653

Most Annoying Enemy

Hornets are first due to dealing so much damage in expert mode and being impossible to nerf with banners Chaos elementals are also annoying but thats just cause Re-logic wanted people to farm them for three hours
  20. Wolf653

Does anyone know what this is made out of?

this is modded content you also seem very lost.
Back
Top Bottom