Search results for query: *

• Users: Maoz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Maoz

tModLoader Making Infinite bullets and arrows

Just like Endless Quiver and Endless Musket Pouch, is there a way to make it?
  2. Maoz

tModLoader Make items animated, how to do?

So I want to animate an items, is that even possible to do?
  3. Maoz

tModLoader Modded item inside Vanilla treasure bags

Uhh... I was thinking about this and no leads, I can do drops but how to put Modded items inside Vanilla treasure bags?
  4. Maoz

tModLoader NPC Shooting projectiles issue

So the NPC can shoot projectile, but not from the center position (eye of cthulhu, etc.). It shoots from the right/left position instead, I tried everything to fix this. I need help.
  5. Maoz

tModLoader Custom boss music

How to add one?
  6. Maoz

tModLoader About Selenian from Solar pillar enemy

This guy reflect almost every projectiles that shot at him, it sucks to have a very powerful ranged weapon against this guy. For modding purpose, is there any projectile AI that cannot be reflected by this guy? (also, is Selenian reflect flamethrower projectiles?)
  7. Maoz

tModLoader Worm boss, how to make one?

So how do I create a worm boss? Probably I need the 'summon' items to summon the boss too, how to make one?
  8. Maoz

tModLoader Solar Eruption weapon-like, is it possible to make one?

Yeah, Solar Eruption is one of my favorite weapons in the vanilla Terraria, making one of these would be amazing. But the thing is, does it possible to make one? I want to make one but how?
  9. Maoz

tModLoader Rocket projectiles, how do I make one?

I know most of projectile I did, but rocket projectile is kinda more coding to do, or not. How do I make custom rocket projectiles?
  10. Maoz

tModLoader About Town NPCs, how to put items to buy?

"I can buy items from this town NPC, but can you buy something else from this NPC?" I want to know if you can put more stuff to buy from the town NPC. halp?
  11. Maoz

tModLoader How can I make projectile chases after enemies?

Just like chlorophyte bullets, how to do?
  12. Maoz

tModLoader Zoom out just like Sniper Rifle and Sniper Scope, how do I add them to the weapons?

I made a weapon just like Sniper Rifle, but I don't know how to add 'Zoom' function with right-click just like in the Vanilla Sniper Rifle. help?
  13. Maoz

tModLoader How can I made yoyo shoot projectiles?

I've been having this issue of how to do it, but I just can't since you can only add one projectile only to yoyo which is the yoyo itself. But adding two?, like how?
  14. Maoz

tModLoader How to add custom rarity?

Been thought this one for awhile, I can't get it to work and no where to start. help?
  15. Maoz

tModLoader How to change the spawn rate and max spawn while equipping accessory?

So I got an idea to make an accessory that changes the spawn rates and max spawn while you wear it in the accessory slot (reverts back while not wearing it), but I got no leads of how to do it. What to do?
Back
Top Bottom