1. poi

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

No, pulse bow is there under "Bought from NPCs" after the Plantera section
  2. poi

*exhales through nose a bit more forcefully than normal*

*exhales through nose a bit more forcefully than normal*
  3. poi

Terraria Bad Ideas

When you open Terraria, it launches Minecraft instead.
  4. poi

*laughs in Death Mode*

*laughs in Death Mode*
  5. poi

Terraria Bad Ideas

Drinking too many of one buff potion will slowly cause a hidden stat, Addiction, to increase. Past a certain point, you get the Addicted debuff, where you will have to regularly drink said buff potion at increasing intervals based on the level of the Addiction stat.
  6. poi

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

With chlorophyte, I think pretty much everything that shoots more bullets than the Megashark will out-dps it. Since it's not unreasonable to assume that late game the default ammo type will be chlorophyte (unless they are a new player or just want to make their lives miserable) I think once...
  7. poi

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

it happens sometimes, don't worry
  8. poi

Hm. I'll need to try that.
  9. poi

Biomes & Nature The Cessation - An Alternate Corruption

I kind of like this. Since the boss is named the dreaming maw, i guess it could be like it's slowly waking up from all the damage and spawning more things as it does so.
  10. poi

For the most part it's pretty easy to handle. Honestly the hardest part is simply not getting hit during his laser barrage attack when running out of wing time.
  11. poi

Terraria Bad Ideas

Terraria part 2 electric boogaloo
  12. poi

Terraria Bad Ideas

Terraria: actually in 3d
  13. poi

twins are actually pretty easy tbh, since Spaz's attack is fairly linear and Retinazer's doesn't track well. Literally flying up and to the side somewhat until wing height then dropping down while still moving the same direction, then circling around when you run out of combat space, works...
  14. poi

What would you do if Terraria became real?

dig up 1 cubic foot of dirt effortlessly by whacking it a bit with a sharp implement
  15. poi

Least favorite weapon?

Tbh the SDMG actually isn't a terrific weapon. We could've gotten something that does cool stuff for being the LAST GUN(tm) but all we got was a dolphin that literally just shoots somewhat faster. Like come on! The celebration's kind of garbage but the concept is neat, at least. The SDMG... What...
  16. poi

Items More Infinite Bullets/Arrows

As much as I, a person who pretty much only plays ranger, would love infinite Chloro bullets, the fact is that infinite Chlorophyte is just too busted. Chlorophyte pretty much guarantees 100% accuracy. As a result of this, it usually gives the highest overall dps in boss fights, since Crystal...
  17. poi

Items Right-clicking with Magic Mirror teleports you back

I think the only thing that needs to be added to this is that the 'recall back' functionality should pretty much be disabled during boss fights. Luiafk has an item that does exactly this and it makes bossing really easy, provided you put a nurse in the proper biome as to not enrage the boss and...
  18. poi

NPCs & Enemies Make Golem harder

Ah, so you're talking bullet hell as in Perf Hive? Personally I wouldn't call that a bullet hell, per se, because its just a wave of projectiles that are easily dodgeable. If the golem fight adds something like that, I'd support that since it isn't really bullet-hell-y while also not being too...
  19. poi

NPCs & Enemies Make Golem harder

I think the problem with implementing such a bullet hell thing kind of makes the boss a little bit too un-braindead, all things considered. More projectiles might make the fight harder, but bullet hells may be taking it a little bit far. Besides, calamity's bullet hells really don't count-...
  20. poi

What would you do if Terraria became real?

drink literally all the potions at once
Back
Top Bottom