Search results for query: *

1. B E A N D I P

NPCs & Enemies Biome Replacements

What i mean by biome replacements is like, take the tundra for example. A tundra could be changed to a glacier. A glacier would be just like the tundra, except like all glaciers, change their position. This is just a suggestion, Maybe tell me what you would like to see.
  2. B E A N D I P

Rip Saybrook's planet creative :(

Rip Saybrook's planet creative :(
  3. B E A N D I P

How to start expert mode

If you never knew about this, if you charge into the enemy at the right time with the shield of cthulhu, you can negate damage completely.
  4. B E A N D I P

How to start expert mode

thanks ;D
  5. B E A N D I P

:/

:/
  6. B E A N D I P

How to start expert mode

so what you wanna do when you start is to not worry about the guide. because enemies cant spawn somewhere if you are not nearby, so start finding a cave. the cave may help you get good items like Hermes boots, cloud in a bottle, shoe spikes, and climbing claws. these can all help your survival...
  7. B E A N D I P

Console exclusive animals and enemies?

well couldn't they add these to all versions? all these enemies? that would make me happy :guide crying: idk if that would work is that how they do it
  8. B E A N D I P

Console exclusive animals and enemies?

i have a list of exclusive animals i want to see in the console edition of terraria. here are my top 5: Bears (overworld) giant squid (boss) (ocean) Deer (overwolrd) Dolphins (ocean) iguanas (jungle) bears and deer would drop mean t which can be cooked over a campfire so make cooked meat that...
  9. B E A N D I P

is it just me or when you finish terraria it gets boring. i know some servers but what is your...

is it just me or when you finish terraria it gets boring. i know some servers but what is your fav server?
  10. B E A N D I P

you are insane because apparently you killed the moon lord on a expert world with a hardcore...

you are insane because apparently you killed the moon lord on a expert world with a hardcore charecter
Back
Top Bottom