Search results for query: *

• Users: Spawn
  • Order by date
  1. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Great tip! I wouldn't have thought of this. I'm glad I haven't fished too much I still have alot of bait and just got the sitting duck fishing pole. IllI be sure to save all my crates. Thanks alot!
  2. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Thanks, yes I have but it does take alot of bait you're right.
  3. Spawn

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I'm happy to hear that there's news on this and all refreshing to read. Although I know it's going to be a while before I see 1.3 for mobile as long as I know that it hasn't been forgotten, I'm reassured and satisfied. 600+ bugs fixed thus far is incredible and furthermore as a suggestion: a...
  4. Spawn

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Still no 1.3 updare for Android, this was posted June 7, it's now October 9 2018. It would be great to get a update on how things are going with this. Lmk.
  5. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Sweet! Thanks!
  6. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Can't mine that stuff either to get to the hearts
  7. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Thanks everyone!!! I didn't know if I would get 1 response. Awesome!!! That's too bad about multiplayer... Sucks. I know on my Xboxone multiplayer was awesome for defeating bosses. Now it's going to be damn near impossible. I live alone so the family thing is out, friends too. Is it ever going...
  8. Spawn

Hey I'm new to Mobile

Hey Everybody! I'm looking for some help with Mobile if you could help me out with some useful items I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
  9. Spawn

I'm New to Terraria Mobile

I'm New to Terraria Mobile
Back
Top Bottom